Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Joseph P. Baran, 58, 425 Bunning Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with battery at 4:27 a.m. Monday in the 400 block of Bunning Drive.
• Meggie Jean Wood, 20, 5327 Carpenter St., Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery at 9:51 p.m. Saturday at her residence.
• David M. Willer, 20, 7343 Northgate Way, Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 11:23 p.m. April 9 at his residence.
Burglaries and thefts
• A man described as white, about 40-years-old, 6-feet tall with a medium build stole two Dyson vacuum cleaners, each worth $729, from a store at 4:29 p.m. April 6 in the 2900 block of Finley Road. He left in a blue, Chevrolet Suburban.
• Peter G. Yankov, 57, 21861 Somonauk Road, Sycamore, was charged with retail theft at 1:53 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Brenda G. Murphy, 55, 7425 Brookdale Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 2:16 p.m. Saturday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Louis Colella, 51, 253 Lind Ave., Hillside, was charged with residential burglary at 11:33 a.m. Friday at 55th Place and Wilcox Avenue.
• Angela R. Trunzo, 25, and Ian W. Kaliski, 32, both of 2050 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, were charged with burglary at 4:46 p.m. Thursday in the 7300 block of Woodward Avenue. Kaliski also was charged with possession of burglary tools.
• Several tools were stolen from a van between 11 p.m. April 6 and 3 p.m. April 7 in the 4900 block of Edward Avenue.
• Several tools were stolen from a van between 10 p.m. April 6 and 7 a.m. April 7 in the 2500 block of Burlington Avenue.
• A woman described as white, in her 30s with dark, brown hair, wearing black pants, a denim jacket and red scarf, stole two Nintendo Wii controllers from a store between 1:54 and 1:59 p.m. April 4 in the 7300 block of Lemont Road.
• Someone attempted to steal coins from laundry machines between 2:19 p.m. March 27 and 9 a.m. March 28 in the 6500 block of Puffer Road.
Regina D. Hollman, 31, 7541 Walnut St., Hammond, was charged with identity theft at 4:10 p.m. April 8 at Highland Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Danyel L. Williams, age not provided, 871 Benedetti Drive, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal at 11:07 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Robert J. Barry, 19, 2505 Willow Ave., Woodridge, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, speeding and no insurance at 12:12 a.m. Saturday at 75th Street and Woodward Avenue.
• Paul E. Artis, 18, 1313 Blanchard St., Downers Grove, and Megan R. Baisden, 18, 1225 Alima Terrace, La Grange Park, were both charged with drug paraphernalia possession at 5:35 p.m. Friday at 75th Street and Fairmount Avenue. Artis and Ryan C. Rizner, 18, 6720 Meadowcrest Drive, Downers Grove, also were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Cassmon C. Kimbrough, 22, 1107 Florence Ave., Westmont, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and no rear registration light illuminated at 10:14 p.m. April 8 at 63rd and Washington streets.