Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Colleen M. Roman, 48, 1060 S. Edgewood Ave., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:03 a.m. March 30 in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Brian J. Brown, 39, 2339 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving at 7:04 p.m. March 30 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
• Joseph W. Mitchell, 32, 219 Oak Park Ave., Oak Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, improper lane usage and driving without lights at 7:35 p.m. April 1 at Roosevelt Road and Hillcrest Avenue.
• Vaibhav B. Kothari, 23, 881 S. Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, speeding, operating an uninsured vehicle and improper lane usage at 3:55 a.m. April 5 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
A Garman GPS unit and two media players were stolen from a vehicle between 7:30 and 8:42 p.m. April 5 in the 1100 block of Surrey Drive. Estimated value is $750.
• A wallet was stolen from a locked cabinet between 11:30 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. April 2 at Help At Home, 799 Roosevelt Road.
• The catalytic converter was stolen from a truck between 6 p.m. April 4 and 9 a.m. April 5 from Leslie Car Wash, 375 Roosevelt Road.
Drug, drug paraphernalia possession
• Emma J. Kowalczyk, 19, 6724 Foxtree Ave., Woodridge, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and operating an uninsured vehicle at 10:05 p.m. March 31 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street. Patrick M. Maczko, 18, 9 Elizabeth Lane, Downers Grove, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same time, date and place.
• Levon M. Robinson, 25, 7743 S. Racine Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 11:03 p.m. April 4 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
Stop signs were defaced at 1:10 a.m. April 6 at: Oak Street and Lenox Road; Oak and Grand Avenue; Oak and Park Boulevard; and Pleasant Avenue and Linden Street.
Mauricio A. Cornejo, 48, 5363 W. North Ave., Chicago, was charged with public intoxication at 6:39 p.m. April 2 at the train depot at 555 Crescent Blvd.
• Marco I. Avila, 29, 24W376 Burlindon, Burlington, was charged with driving on a suspended license and speeding at 11:47 p.m. March 31 at Route 53 and Surrey Drive.
• Saeid Khamissi, 18, 670 E. St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, was charged with improper lane usage at 2:24 a.m. April 4 in the 400 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.