Police Reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Matthew Pawelski, 26, 3S627 Shagbark Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, speeding, improper lane use and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:20 a.m. April 5 at 865 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Lorna Heckl, 21, 1529 Commodore Court, Schaumburg, was charged with DUI at 1:47 a.m. April 5 at Butterfield Road and Trans Am Plaza Drive.
• Jose Camargo, 24, 724 S. Oakley Blvd., Chicago, was charged with DUI, speeding and no insurance at 12:38 a.m. April 7 at Butterfield and Midwest roads.
• Joel Jarvis, 38, 338 S. Lombard Ave., was charged with DUI, no insurance, failure to give information, driving too fast for conditions, improper lane use and improper turn at 5:33 p.m. April 7 at Washington Boulevard and Westmore Avenue.
• Daniel Pacheco, 22, 128 Andover Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI, improper lighting and no insurance at 1:09 a.m. April 8 at North Avenue and Main Street.
• John Dyer, 31, 22W434 Emerson Ave., was charged with DUI, speeding and no driver's license at 2:51 a.m. April 10 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
Alissa Upton, 20, 204 N. Grace St., was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license at 12:59 a.m. April 9 at Grace Street and St. Charles Road.
• Jason Gillispie, 37, 7707 Mason Ave., Burbank, was charged with retail theft after taking a pair of sunglasses at 10:58 a.m. April 5 at Carson's, 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles were charged with retail theft at 3:22 p.m. April 5 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A man took a bottle of vodka in his sweatshirt and left the store at 9:20 p.m. April 5 at Jewel, 1177 S. Main St.
• A man took a shirt at 8:38 a.m. April 8 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Sabria Mouloudi, 59, 201 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:59 p.m. April 11 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An engagement ring was taken from a washroom at 11:45 a.m. April 6 at Weber Grill, 2331 Fountain Square Drive.
• A cell phone was taken at 5:17 p.m. April 6 at Enchanted Castle, 1103 S. Main St.
• The rear license plate was taken from a vehicle at 9:07 a.m. April 7 in the 2200 block of Highland Avenue.
• A bicycle was taken from the front yard at 7:29 p.m. April 7 in the 300 block of St. Charles Road.
• A computer tablet was taken at 1:08 p.m. April 8 from Starbucks, 2240 Fountain Square Drive.
• A wallet was taken from a shopping cart at 5:07 p.m. April 8 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A purse was taken at 1:39 a.m. April 9 in the 100 block of Maple Street.
• A bicycle was taken from a rack at 5:20 p.m. April 10 at Parkside and Park avenues.
• A fire extinguisher was sprayed down a gabage chute in a building at 2:45 p.m. April 6 in the 800 block of Foxworth Blvd.
• A vehicle was scratched while parked at 6:59 p.m. April 6 at Ultra, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Vehicle tires were deflated and a gas tank was tampered with at 6:09 p.m. April 7 in the 500 block of Main Street.