Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Three men robbed a 36-year-old man at gunpoint at 9:17 p.m. April 6 in the 1600 block of S. Michigan Ave. The victim was approached by the men, who were wearing face masks and demanded money. He was struck in the face by one of the men, who then removed his wallet and fled on foot in an unknown direction. The suspects were all in their late teens, with one described as wearing a white jacket and light-colored jeans, and another described as wearing a black North Face jacket and a black face mask. There was no description of the final suspect.
Torrey Goodrich, 21, 528 W. Division St. was charged with DUI, failure to give information, illegal transportation of alcohol, failure to reduce speed, obstructed view, failure to notify of a change of address or name, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report an accident at 10:45 p.m. April 12 at North and Ardmore avenues.
• A female juvenile from Wood Dale was charged with retail theft at 6:31 p.m. April 10 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Monica Mariacher, 24, 400 N. Central Ave., Wood Dale, was charged with retail theft at 6:31 p.m. April 10 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Jacob Peffley, 18, 481 Fanchon St., Wheaton, was charged with possession of marijuana at 2:39 a.m. April 6 at North and LaLonde avenues.
Nebraska woman charged with prostitution
Dyamond Legrand, 20, of Lincoln, NE., was charged with prostitution at 5:22 p.m. April 1 at 10 W. Roosevelt Road.
Minor charged with alcohol consumption
A male juvenile from Villa Park was charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:49 p.m. April 6 at 929 W. North Ave.
Juveniles charged with theft
• Two male juveniles from Chicago were charged with theft and criminal damage to property at 1:42 p.m. April 6 at 410 E. Kolberg Court.
• Coin acceptors on washers and dryers were damaged at 8 a.m. April 4 in the laundry room at an apartment building at 712 N. Villa Ave.
• Coin acceptors on washers and dryers were damaged at 8 a.m. April 4 in the laundry room at an apartment building at 346 E. Hill St.
• A two-wheel handcart was taken at 11:05 a.m. April 8 at 5 N. Princeton Ave.
• A cell phone was taken at 11:34 a.m. April 9 at Jet Brite Car Wash, 153 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A folding chair was taken from a front porch between 10 and 10:30 p.m. April 11 at 239 Astor Court.
• A backpack was taken off a bicycle at 3:55 p.m. April 12 at 1 E. St. Charles Road.
• Spray paint was found on the side of an apartment building at 11:17 a.m. April 7 at 434 N. Ardmore Ave.
• Spray paint was found under a slide and on a platform at 1:25 p.m. April 11 at Franklin Park, Second Avenue and Elm Street.