Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Between 1 and 2:30 p.m. March 28, someone removed wallets from the purses of three employees of a business in the 2200 block of 75th Street and subsequently used the victims’ debit cards to make fraudulent purchases.
• Lisabet Enriquez, 19, 117 E. 55th St., Westmont, was charged with retail theft about 7:33 p.m. March 28 after removing items of jewelry from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St.
• Christopher Freres, 46, 6710 Double Eagle Drive, Woodridge, was charged about 9:49 p.m. March 28 with disorderly conduct, assault and criminal trespass to property following a disturbance at a business in the 6500 block of Route 53.
• William Iversen, 34, 4 Halsey Court, Woodridge, was charged with battery and assault following an incident at a business in the 6400 block of Route 53, about 8:55 p.m. March 30.
Erin Guy, 30, 2142 Country Club Drive, was charged with obstructing identification following the investigation of suspicious subjects in the 2100 block of Egerton Court about 2:25 p.m. March 29.
Christopher James, 24, 709 Ashbury Avenue, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of marijuana following a traffic stop in the 7100 block of Route 53 about 11:49 a.m. March 30.
• Between 10 p.m. March 30 and 3:30 p.m. March 31, somone used an object to scratch the exterior of a vehicle parked in the 2600 block of Luzern.
• Between 9 p.m. March 31 and 9 a.m. April 1, someone broke the window of a vehicle parked in the 2600 block of York Court.
• Between 6:01 p.m. and 8:20 p.m. April 2, unknown someone the passenger side window of a vehicle parked at a business in the 6600 block of Route 53 and removed a purse.