Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David Ruiz, 21, 811 Lincoln Ave., Chicago, was charged with battery and drunkenness at 12:13 a.m. March 23 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
Leton Dye, 24, 4329 Walton St., Chicago, was charged with domestic battery at 1:41 a.m. March 29 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
Sex offender registration
• A sex offender registered at 10 a.m. March 27 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A sex offender registered at 11 a.m. March 27 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
An incident involving child pornography was reported at noon March 26 in the 300 block of West Washington Street.
Someone was reported to have broken a rear window of a residence in order to gain entry at 11:50 a.m. March 24 in the 300 block of Fremont Street.
Home invasion reported
An incident involving a home invasion was reported at 1:15 p.m. March 17 in the 1200 block of South Oak Street.
Illegal marijuana possession
• Gerardo Gonzalez, 18, 334 Clayton St., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 4:11 p.m. March 24 at his home.
• Brandon Gibson, 21, 1440 Beauridge Drive, Aurora, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and failure to dim lights at 12:15 a.m. March 25 at Neltnor Boulevard and Main Street.
Computers were reported missing from a business at 7 p.m. March 25 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• A black Droid phone was reported stolen at 7:18 p.m. March 23 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• An Illinois plate sticker was reported missing from a vehicle at 7 a.m. March 23 in the 2800 block of Davenport Drive.
• A front window of a residence was reported damaged, possibly by a BB gun, at 7 p.m. March 28 in the 400 block of Lincoln Avenue.
• The front and rear passenger side tires of a vehicle were reported slashed at 12:59 p.m. March 26 in the 1200 block of South Joliet Street.
• An incident involving criminal defacement of property was reported at 9 a.m. March 24 in the 900 block of McCormick Lane.
Protection order violation
Katie Kerber, 25, 261 Midlane Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged with violation of an order of protection at 10:57 a.m. March 25 in the 200 block of Glen Avenue.
An incident involving identity theft was reported at 4:54 p.m. March 24 in the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive.
An incident involving public indecency was reported at 9:37 a.m. March 29 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
Fraudulent checks were reported to have been issued by a company to different unknown individuals at 3:50 pm. March 16 in the 1200 block of Hawthorne Lane.
An unknown person was reported to have called an individual and asked for money at noon March 27 in the 2800 block of Foxfield Drive.
Jose Alvarado, 27, 408 Lincoln St., was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from another jurisdiction at 5:11 p.m. March 28 in the 1200 block of Bishop Street.
Mischievous conduct reported
An incident involving mischievous conduct and no monetary loss was reported at 10 p.m. March 26 in the 1600 block of Orchard Court.
• Elizabeth Perez, 17, 29W250 Blair St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 7:18 p.m. March 23 at Neltnor Boulevard and Lester Street.
• Luzmarina Zacatzi, 24, 29W055 Lester St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, and driver and passenger safety belt violations at 3:23 p.m. March 24 at Ann and Wood streets.
• Javier Patino, 24, 519 Carriage Drive, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, equipment violation – other and unlawful display of title, permit, registration or sticker at 5:22 p.m. March 26 at Neltnor Boulevard and Michael Browning Way.
• Eladio Corona-Gutierrez, 25, 511 Lyman St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, auto accident with property damage only and failure to yield left turn at 10:20 p.m. March 26 at Roosevelt Road and Washington Street.
• Sandra Cuiriz, 27, 422 E. Stimmel St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and moving violation – other at 11:24 p.m. March 27 at Roosevelt Road and Joliet Street.
• Alejandro Garcia, 24, 814 Burr Oaks Drive, and Marco Salazar, 28, 206 Liberty St., Elgin, each were charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and having an expired license plate sticker at 11:37 p.m. March 29 at Main Street and Neltnor Boulevard. Garcia and Salazar both had in-state warrants at the time the incident occurred.
• Eulalio Garcia, 24, 701 Gates St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and speeding at 1:34 p.m. March 19 at Illinois Route 59 and Heritage Woods.
• Victor Mercado, 25, 428 Carriage Drive, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a sign violation at 4:40 p.m. March 29 at Roosevelt Road and Joliet Street.
Found items reported
• A West Chicago police officer found an Illinois license plate at 3:22 p.m. March 23 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• A bike was reported found at 10 a.m. March 26 in the 200 block of Ann Street.