Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Matthew Brooks, 18, of 436 Sword Way, Bolingbrook, was charged at 2:26 p.m. April 2 with criminal trespass to property and resisting a peace officer in the 500 block of Preston Drive. In the same incident, Narvell Scott, 21, of 117 Valley Drive, Bolingbrook; Scottie Price, 18, of 458 Wyeth Circle, Bolingbrook; and a 17-year-old were charged with criminal trespass to property.
• Michael Smith, 40, of 31 Maple Drive, Minooka, was charged at 7:54 a.m. March 30 with criminal damage to property and aggravated battery after the fire department was called to a business in the 400 block of West Boughton Road.
• Eva Bradford, 23, of 133 Thackeray Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 9:19 p.m. April 1 with domestic battery and criminal damage to property in the 200 block of Monroe Drive.
• Michael Battaglia, 25, of 240 Yellow Pin Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 2:25 a.m. March 22 with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Boughton Road and Whitewater Drive.
• William Shaw, 43, of 2612 Luther St., Chicago, was charged at 2:08 a.m. March 23 with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Boughton Road and Falconridge Way.
• Ibis DeLao, 37, of 2405 Horbes Ave., Zion, was charged at 2:47 a.m. March 30 with improper turn at intersection, failure to signal and two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Robinhood Way and Rt. 53.
• Jack Milas, 41, of 4921 N. Ridgewood Ave., Norridge, was charged at 1:20 a.m. March 31 with traffic signal violation, no insurance and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Bolingbrook and Beaconridge drives.
• Michael Coggiola, 61, of 372 Whitewater Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 11:20 a.m. March 31 with improper lane usage, a traffic signal violation, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at Boughton Road and Whitewater Drive.
• Shalonda Bowen, 23, of 1016 Richards St., Joliet, was charged at 2:11 p.m. March 27 with criminal damage to property after allegedly pouring bleach over clothing, a laptop, bedding and a floor in the 200 block of Seabury Road.
• A vehicle was hit with a paintball at 9:09 p.m. March 29 at Paxson and Boardman drives.
• The tire of a vehicle parked in the 100 block of Bedford Road was cut between 4 and 10 a.m. April 1.
• Packages of Red Bull and paper towels valued at $350 were stolen at 2:12 p.m. March 24 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A handicap placard was taken from an unlocked vehicle between 4 and 4:02 p.m. March 26 in the 100 block of Lily Cache Lane.
• A 1994 trailer was taken between Feb. 27 and March 27 from the 900 block of Veteran’s Parkway.
• A wallet was taken from an unlocked vehicle between March 26 and 27 in the 1500 block of Suncrest Lane.
• A stop sign was removed at 5:44 p.m. March 28 from the intersection of Clifton Lane and Claredon Drive.
• Several pieces of jewelry valued at $5,000 were stolen between March 23 and 28 from a residence in the 600 block of Preston Drive.
• Several bottles of alcohol were stolen at 11:40 p.m. March 28 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A Samsung tablet, GPS and tax forms were taken from an unlocked vehicle between 3 and 10 p.m. March 30 in the 200 block of Tiger Court.
• A package valued at $110 was taken from a residence door step between March 12 and April 1 in the 800 block of Summit Lane.
• Two pairs of earrings valued at $30 were stolen at 4:22 p.m. April 1 at Kohl’s, 1138 W. Boughton Road.
• Wallets and credit cards were stolen from three forced-open lockers between noon and 12:10 p.m. April 1 at L.A. Fitness, 506 N. Janes Ave.
• Two metal grates were removed from a dock to a business between noon and 4:10 p.m. April 2 in the 800 block of East Boughton Road.
• Christopher Hutko, 36, of 104 Brassell Ave., Lockport, was charged with no insurance, driving on a suspended license, improper turn and cancelled registration after a traffic stop at 7 a.m. April 1 in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• Jose Meraz, 50, of 717 Echo Ave, Romeoville, was charged with an obstructed windshield, a suspended license and an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 4:46 p.m. April 1 on Rocklyn Court.
• Jamie Arrietra, 32, of 444 Meeker Ave., Joliet, was charged with an in-state warrant, driving on a suspended license and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 10:13 p.m. April 2 in Lot B of Beaconridge Drive.
• Omar Perez, 22, of 106 Creeksside Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 6:13 p.m. March 27.
• Destiny Baker, 28, of 276 Sioux Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 8:21 p.m. March 27 in the 300 block of West Briarcliff Road.
• Robert Randall, 50, of 237 Seneca Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with two in-state warrants at 8:19 p.m. March 29 in the 100 block of Vernon Drive.
• Charlette Rockett, 42, of 456 Landmark Drive, Yorkville, was charged with an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 8:11 a.m. March 31 at Falconridge Way and Janes Avenue.
• Daryl Spratt, 30, of 149 Arrowhead Place, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 11:36 a.m.