Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Charles Gibson, 41, of 1253 Eaglecrest Drive, Lemont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane use at 10:05 p.m. March 23 in the 12100 block of Archer Avenue.
• Daniel Bartley, 29, of 316 Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with DUI of alcohol, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 2:54 a.m. March 29 in the 400 block of State Street.
• Walt Wilde, 45, of 12357 S. Kenneth Ave., Alsip, was charged with aggravated DUI of alcohol, driving while license revoked, failure to signal when required, improper lane use, unsafe equipment and loud muffler at 9:16 p.m March 30 in the 15800 block of New Avenue.
• Enrique Hyde, 34, of 7034 W. 75th St., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended at 3:51 p.m. March 28 in the 10900 block of Lemont Road.
• A juvenile was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:50 p.m. March 26 in the 800 block of Porter Street.
• Maegan Prim, 28, of 3913 Saratoga Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:43 a.m. March 28 at Timberline Drive and Roberta Street.
• Mindaugas Vaitkevicius, 32, of 1037 Warner Ave., Lemont, was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding at 7:02 a.m. March 22 at 127th Street and Walter Avenue.
• Courtney Weibel, 27, of 6018 W. 127th St., Palos Heights, was charged with driving while license suspended and no proof of insurance at 1:40 a.m. March 23 at Pete Dye Drive and Derby Road.
• Angel Gaytan, 21, of 538 Briggs St., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to signal when required at 3:57 p.m. March 24 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.
• William Baxter, 33, of 112 E. 15th St., Lockport, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 6:51 p.m. March 26 at State and Illinois streets.
• Darryl Wells, 42, of 8551 W. 102nd Terrace, Palos Hills, was charged with driving while license suspended at 2:53 a.m. March 27 at Main and Illinois streets.
• Tiffany Lange, 20, of 136 Erin Court, Lemont, was charged with driving while license suspended, no proof of insurance and no front plate at 2:43 a.m. March 28 at Timberline Drive and Roberta Street.
• Jeralle Irons, 22, of 406 Haller Ave., Romeoville, was charged with no driver’s license, operation of uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 11:30 a.m. March 28 in the 15800 block of New Avenue.
• Adalia Galvan, 35, of 416 Fairbanks Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and expired registration at 2:17 p.m. March 29 at Archer and Jane avenues.