Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Juan A. Correa, 38, 319 W. Stimmel St., West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08 and improper lane use at 3:46 a.m. March 16 at St. Charles Road and Eastern Avenue.
• Matthew R. Cameron, 21, 1051 College Ave., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 4:34 a.m. March 22 at Lorraine Street and Sawyer Avenue.
Drugs, drug paraphernalia possession
• Hashim R. Sufi, 21, 1010 N. Mill St., Naperville, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and no valid driver’s license at 12:42 a.m. March 19 at Lambert and Tallgrass roads.
• Theodore S. Zurina, 34, 6910 W. 29th Place, Berwyn, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 1:35 p.m. March 21 in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road. Anthony C. Hass, 32, of the same address, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same time, date and location.
• A purse was reported stolen after being left on the back of a chair in the camera department between 11:30 a.m. and noon March 17 at Walgreens, 840 N. Main St. The purse contained about $120 in cash and miscellaneous credit cards.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a Chevrolet Cavalier at noon March 14 in the 400 block of Raintree Drive.
• A gazing ball with an estimated values of less than $500 was stolen from the front yard of a residence between 9 p.m. March 20 and 9:15 a.m. March 21 in the 100 block of South Milton Avenue.
• Several miscellaneous pieces of jewelry valued to be above $500 were stolen between Sept. 1, 2013, and March 22 in the 100 block of Brandon Avenue.
• Darren L. Rich, 44, 1371 Big Horn Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with an in-state warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office, driving while license suspended and speeding at 1:23 p.m. March 17 and St. Charles and Lenox roads.
• Laura E. Wells, 22, 755 Asbury Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with an original warrant for criminal trespass to real property at 7:30 p.m. March 20.
• Christian Cardenas, 18, 733 Lincoln Ave., Addison, was charged with driving while license suspended and disobeying a stop sign at 9:29 a.m. March 20 at Sheehan and Milton avenues.
• Cheryl C. Reynolds, 21, 448 W. 136th Place, Riverdale, was charged with failure to give information after striking an unattended vehicle, use of unsafe tire, no valid driver’s license and improper lane use at 8:22 p.m. March 21 in the 700 block of Wilson Avenue. Michael P. Reynolds, 49, 6839 S. Perry Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and use of unsafe tires at the same time, date and location.