Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David Stangl, 39, of 6372 Brighton St., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and leaving the scene of an accident after the investigation of a traffic incident at 9:55 p.m. March 22 at Route 53 and Hobson Road.
Raphael Neely, 27, of 4421 S. Princeton Ave., Chicago, was charged with aggravated assault, resisting a peace officer and possession of marijuana after the investigation of a disturbance at 12:46 a.m. March 26 in the 8100 block of Waterbury Court.
Martin Luxmore, 40, of 9S648 Highland Ave., Hinsdale, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 2:59 p.m. March 26 in the 2400 block of 63rd Street.
• Theadore Johnson, 18, of 10S710 Lilac Lane, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft after removing items of clothing at 6:45 p.m. March 22 from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St.
• An unknown person removed 11.625 gallons of gasoline without paying for it at 1:38 a.m. March 25 at Thornton’s Gas Station, 2401 63rd St.
• Several alcoholic beverages were stolen at 3:04 p.m. March 26 at Sam’s Liquor and Wine, 1999 75th St.
• A tablet and a car stereo were stolen from a motor vehicle between 8 a.m. and noon March 25 in the 2500 block of Waterbury Drive.
• Cash and jewelry were stolen from a residence between 7 and 11:20 p.m. March 27 in the 6700 block of Foxtree Avenue.