Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jason L. Berg, 31, 1469 S. Prospect St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:19 a.m. March 30 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Brian J. Kelly, 29, 12730 S. Farmhill Lane, Palos Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:25 a.m. March 27 at Wheaton Avenue and Front Street.
Various tools were removed from a detached garage between 9 a.m. Feb. 19 and 7 p.m. March 18 in the 1300 block of East Evergreen Street.
• Michaela M. George, 18, 0 N. 119 Leonard St., Winfield, was charged with retail theft at 7:15 p.m. March 29 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Gerardo Izquerdo, 18, 1418 Hill Ave., was charged with theft at 5:10 p.m. March 18 at 1418 Hill Ave.
• Two men entered a grocery store and took several meat products without paying at 10:57 a.m. March 26 in the zero block of West Loop Road.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Scott A. Ellinghausen, 25, 1553 Gamon Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 24 at 1553 S. Gamon Road.
• Ramsey S. Miranda, 36, 116 S. Prater Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:07 a.m. Feb. 28 at Roosevelt Road and West Street.
• Two vehicles parked in an apartment lot were keyed between 7 p.m. March 28 and 4 p.m. March 29 in the 1600 block of Briarcliffe Boulevard.
• A portable basketball hoop was tipped onto a parked vehicle between 5 p.m. March 27 and 7:30 a.m. March 28 in the 1000 block of East Forest Avenue.
Baxter A. Wennlund, 18, 1608 Imperial Circle, Naperville was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:30 a.m. March 27 in the 600 block of North Howard Street.
Illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor
Nicolas D. Senger, 19, 749 E. Bauer Road, Naperville and Hunter T. Griswold, 19, 101 Mt. Prospect Road, Lancaster, N.H., were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:30 a.m. March 27 in the 600 block of North Howard Street.
Fighting in public
Vonsean K. Williams, 18, 1706 E. Liberty Ave., and Marvell D. Thompson, 19, of the same address, were charged with fighting in public at 1:55 and 1 p.m., respectively, on March 29 in the 1700 block of East Liberty Drive.
Arrest on warrant
Conrad K. Weis, 29, 55 Kensington Circle, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence at 4:25 p.m. March 21 at 55 Kensington Circle.