Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Samoya S. Pickens, 18, 4936 Highland Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 9:24 p.m. March 24 at the police station.
Rashaun J. Cowan, 18, 8062 Rutherford Lane, Woodridge, was charged with battery at 1:14 a.m. Saturday at his residence.
• Three iPads, six patio chairs and 10 fluorescent light bulbs were reported stolen from a business storage area between 7 p.m. Friday and 5:15 a.m. Saturday in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Avenue.
• A church staff member discovered a broken door window at 7:45 a.m. March 25 in the 400 block of 59th Street. Inside, the staff member found a computer that had been left on. Its browser history showed that someone had used it to browse pornographic websites. A second computer’s history showed similar activity. A silver portable stereo was reported missing.
• Five leaf blowers valued at $500 each were reported stolen between noon Dec. 1 and 2:45 p.m. March 24 from a business in the 1300 block of Warren Avenue.
• Kevin Luu, 18, 634 Rumple Lane, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 12:55 p.m. Saturday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Karen A. Green, 58, 5116 W. 21st St., Cicero, was charged with retail theft at 2:01 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Brittany A. Kasprowicz, 20, 15 N. West Road, Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Melanie R. Hoday, 21, 2612 Flagstone Circle, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at 9:25 a.m. Thursday at the police station.
• Tashawn D. Knight, 18, 15 Seventh St., Downers Grove, and Damra M. Hamza, 20, 216 James Drive, Westmont, were charged with retail theft at 8:57 p.m. March 22 in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Michael Mackie, 42, 705 W. Liberty St., Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 12:30 p.m. March 20 in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Stacy M. Robertson, 43, 42101 S. Schoolhouse Road, Manhattan, was charged with retail theft at 1:15 p.m. March 23.
• Jaroslaw Merchut, 32, 19W686 13th Place, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:06 p.m. Sunday at Finley Road and Brook Drive.
•Veronica M. Van Tholen, 45, 3192 Pitcher Drive, Darien, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to signal at 11:01 p.m. Saturday at Main Street and Havens Court.
• Nadine R. Bachman, 51, 5514 Tennessee Ave., Clarendon Hills, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to signal at 8:36 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Arvydas Daukintis, 47, 401 S. 19th St., St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:15 p.m. March 25 in the 6200 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Jason A. Marker, 31, 5227 Main St., Downers Grove, was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:02 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Richard A. Gorgol, 57, 8500 W. 53rd St., McCook, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:51 p.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Prentiss Drive.