Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David Hill, 21, of 323 Blackfoot Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer, aggravated battery, aggravated assault and possession of drug equipment after a call from the residence for a domestic disturbance at 11:31 p.m. March 20.
Possession of stolen property
Cesar Arguell, 21, of 608 Cedar Court, Romeoville, was charged with possession of stolen property after a cellphone was taken March 20 from the 100 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• Marvin Alexander, 47, of 111 N. Cranberry St., Bolingbrook, was charged with improper lane use, resisting arrest and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 2:20 a.m. March 21 at North Bolingbrook Drive and Northridge Avenue.
• Rebecca Haney, 36, of 429 Independence Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use, failure to report an accident and no insurance after a traffic stop at 11:36 p.m. March 16 at 409 Independence Blvd.
• Ryan Tierney, 19, of 827 College Blvd. Apt. 201, Addison, was charged with an equipment violation, improper lane use, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 8:30 p.m. March 22 in the 200 block of Lily Cache Lane.
• Kristo Jano, 20, of 704 Blackhawk Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with an equipment violation on vehicle, possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment after a traffic stop at 9:40 a.m. March 23 in the 700 block of Blackhawk Lane.
• Robin Clemens, 25, of 555 Valerie Lane #6, Addison, was charged with unlawful operation of an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without insurance, driving with a suspended license and unlawful possession of drug equipment in the vehicle after a traffic stop at 6:25 p.m. March 24 at Pinecrest and Rockhurst roads.
• Evan Panozzo, 21, of 227 Elkhorn Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with speeding, muffler violation, illegal transportation of alcohol and possession of drug equipment after a traffic stop at 2:57 p.m. March 11 at 1100 N. Independence Blvd., Romeoville.
• Joy Taborn, 39, of 373 Elm St., Milton, Wis., was charged with retail theft March 23 at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A gift card and ID card were taken from an unlocked vehicle between March 20 and 21 on Ridge Court.
• A radar detector and cellphone were taken from an unlocked vehicle between 4:30 and 6 a.m. March 21 in the 300 block of Whitewater Drive.
• A handgun was taken from a residence between 3 and 3:30 a.m. March 21 in the 100 block of South Cranberry Drive.
• A 53-foot trailer was removed from a parking lot between March 20 and 21 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2008 utility trailer was removed between March 21 and 22 from the parking lot in the 600 block of East 107th Street.
• A 2001 Stoughton trailer was stolen after 11:30 a.m. March 24 from the 1400 block of Remington Boulevard.