Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Peter Savenok, 50, 1877 S. Orchard Road, Wheaton, was charged with DUI and improper lane use at 12:04 a.m. March 26 at 800 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Jilverto Diaz, 48, 44 W. Doral Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI at 7:40 p.m. March 28 at St. Charles Road and Columbine Ave.
• Victoria Pugh, 24, 3048 N. Sheffield Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI, following too closely and improper lane use at 1:51 a.m. March 29 at Harding Road and Columbine Ave.
• Gilberto Esparza, 43, 1032 Shady Lane, was charged with DUI, speeding and improper lane use at 2:22 a.m. March 29 at Finley Road and Wilson Avenue.
• Jorge Velez, 18, 7500 Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, was charged with DUI, and Julio Avila, 20, 5600 Tinder Drive, Rolling Meadows; Juan Mestizo, 19, 2404 Oak Lane, Rolling Meadows; and Ivan Avila, 18, 3731 Wren Lane, Rolling Meadows, were all charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:24 a.m. March 29 at Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
• Kwania Smith, 27, 1048 N. Central Park Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI at 4:51 p.m. March 29 at Shell, 600 W. North Ave.
• Jennifer Martinez, 21, and Catalina Villa, 46, both of 1309 S. 50th Court, Cicero; and Vanessa Duran, 21, 1228 S. Austin Blvd., Cicero, were all charged with retail theft at 7:48 p.m. March 25 at 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Three juveniles were charged with retail theft at 4:56 p.m. March 26 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Nelson Curtis-Hunter, 18, 866 Baker Court, Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 6:48 p.m. March 28 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Sixty-five shirts were taken at 1:59 p.m. March 28 from a display at Express, 203 Yorktown Shopping Center.
John Veres, 30, 9333 S. 54th Court, Oak Lawn, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:28 p.m. March 28 at Highland Avenue and Butterfield Road.
• Several items were taken at 12:21 p.m. March 23 at 203 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A cell phone was taken at 1:13 p.m. March 22 at Marshalls, 102 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A cell phone was taken at 7:06 p.m. March 23 at Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
• A cell phone was taken at 8:15 p.m. March 24 at Elmhurst Clinic, 130 S. Main St.
• A cell phone was taken at 9:26 a.m. March 24 at Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• The registration sticker was removed from the license plate of a vehicle at 11:41 a.m. March 25 at the Office of Employment Security, 837 S. Westmore Road.
• Three solar lights were taken at 6:08 p.m. March 29 at a yard in the 200 block of Prairie Avenue.
• A leaf blower was taken from a shed at 1:16 p.m. March 23 in the 200 block of Lincoln Ave.
• Two wallets were taken between 9 and 10:30 p.m. March 28 at a home located in the 400 block of Arboretum Drive.
• Three men spray painted graffiti on garages at 2:54 p.m. March 23 at an apartment complex in the 0 to 100 block of Grove Street.