HINSDALE – Community Consolidated School District 181 has extended the application deadline for the formation of a new learning committee, which will provide input on major curriculum, assessment, instruction and student services practices and policies.
According to a news release from District 181, the committee will:
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s Learning for All Plan.
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s curriculum revisions.
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s educational policies.
• Share relevant, professional experiences and ideas.
• Collaborate with other committees as needed.
• Support two-way communication with the Board of Education, school leadership teams and the community.
Applications are due no later than 5 p.m. April 18.
The anticipated time commitment for superintendent’s learning committee members is about four hours per month, including two hours of meeting time and two hours of meeting preparation.
Meetings will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesdays or Thursdays one time per month.
For more information, visit www.d181.org.