Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lisle Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Fugitive from justice
Ice Cole Heard, 23, 5395 Burr Oak Road, was charged with being a fugitive from justice at 11:15 p.m. March 22 at Maple Avenue and Burr Oak Road. He had an outstanding arrest warrant from Lake County, Ind., and was transported to the DuPage County Jail for a bond hearing.
• Zachary K. Book, 26, 7315 Granalta Circle, Frederick, Md., was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended at 6:25 a.m. March 24 at Route 53 and Warrenville Road. He was transported to DuPage County Jail for a bond hearing.
• Kornelija Lependinaite, 22, 1528 Windsor Court, Naperville, was charged with possession of marijuana at 10:06 p.m. March 17 at 5525 Route 53.
• Derek T. Armstrong, 28, 5800 East Lake Drive, was charged with a possession of marijuana ordinance violation, driving while license suspended, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to use a hands-free device at 5:27 p.m. March 17 at Route 53 and Maple Avenue.
• Rachel D. Fuys, 23, 4431 Waubansie Lane, was charged with driving while license suspended at 10:11 p.m. March 24 at Ogden and Winchester avenues.
• Kevin D. Flynn, 39, 3s325 Leask Lane, Wheaton, was charged with driving while license suspended at 12:28 a.m. March 22 in the 1600 block of Warrenville Road.
• Brian A. Thro, 30, 585 Smith Road, was charged with driving while license suspended at 9:36 p.m. March 21 at Maple and Yackley avenues.
• Sara M. Waldvogel, 19, 1607 W. Acres Road, Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended at 10:51 a.m. March 20 at Route 53 and Burlington Avenue.
• Byron L. Davis, 36, 5600 Hillcrest Lane, was charged with driving while license revoked at 8:45 p.m. March 16 at Lake Shore Drive and Four Lakes Avenue.
• Jacqueline N. Sturlis, 34, 370 Amy Court, Naperville, was charged with driving while license suspended at 5:18 p.m. March 12 at 5700 College Road.