Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Matthew Hancasky, 22, 40 E. Custer St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, hit and run, failure to give information after striking property and improper lane usage after a traffic incident at 10:12 p.m. March 15 at State and Custer streets.
Violation of order of protection
Anthony Chavez, 32, 701 McCarthy St., was charged with violation of orders of protection after an incident at 11 a.m. March 17 in the 1100 block of State Street.
Three juveniles were charged with retail theft after an incident at 7:16 p.m. March 23 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Miguel Ulloa-Jimenez, 22, 433 Francis St., Joliet, was charged with no valid driver’s license and failure to report an accident after an incident at 3:50 p.m. March 7 at Archer Avenue and State Street.
• John Witkowski, 31, 705 Reef Road, Lockport, was charged with speeding over posted limit and no proof of insurance after a traffic stop at 9:06 a.m. March 18 in the 17300 block of 127th Street.
• Mindaugas Vaitkevicius, 32, 1037 Warner Ave., was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding after a traffic stop at 7:02 a.m. March 22 at 127th Street and Walter Avenue.
• Randall Obryk, 54, 13601 S. Archer Ave., was charged with driving while license revoked, no insurance and defective muffler after a traffic stop at 3:58 p.m. March 22 at State and 132nd streets.
• Maritza Espinoza, 26, 5105 S. Armitage Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended, no insurance and obstructed windshield after a traffic stop at 11:05 p.m. March 22 at State and Illinois streets.
• Courtney Weibel, 27, 6018 W. 127th St., Palos Heights, was charged with driving while license suspended and no proof of valid insurance after a traffic stop at 1:33 a.m. March 23 at Pete Dye Drive and Derby Road.