Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Burglary from motor vehicle
The driver’s side rear passenger window of a vehicle was shattered and an Apple MacBook Pro, Apple iPad, checkbook, prescription medication and spare key were taken at 2:40 p.m. March 13 in the 500 block of Duane Street.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Jordan T. Franklin, 21, 1301 S. Finley Road, Lombard, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at 7:26 p.m. March 9 at St. Charles and Lenox roads.
• Richard D. Manser, 33, 680 Marilyn Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, driving while license suspended and uninsured motor vehicle at 7:57 p.m. March 10 at Geneva Road and Euclid Avenue.
• William M. McMahon, 21, 385 Spruce Lane, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:22 p.m. March 12 in the 300 block of Spruce Lane.
• Joanna Banuelos, 18, 1032 Spruce St., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at 11:34 p.m. March 15 at Lorraine Street and Hill Avenue.
Food was purchased with a counterfeit $20 bill at 2:16 p.m. March 13 at Wendy’s, 305 Roosevelt Road.
Criminal property damage
• James G. Porter, 46, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal damage to real property at 10:35 a.m. March 10 at Walgreen’s, 840 N. Main St.
• Glue was put inside the deadbolt lock of a door and the wood around the door was splintered and cracked as if someone attempted to push it open between noon at 11:10 p.m. March 16 in the 400 block of Raintree Drive.
A bottle of liquor was stolen at 2:12 a.m. March 16 from Walgreen’s, 324 Roosevelt Road. The offender is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8-inches tall and weighing about 200 pounds, wearing a Chicago Bears jacket.
Mohammad A. Majeed, 62, 509 W. Wilson Ave., Lombard, was charged with illegal dumping at 2:30 p.m. March 10 in the 1200 block of Cheltenham Drive.
• Misael Sanchez-Cruz, 35, 325 Dale Drive, Addison, was charged with speeding and aggravated driving while license revoked at 7:34 a.m. March 9 at Illinois Route 53 and Grove Avenue.
• Francisco J. Romo, 20, 560 Gunderson Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with driving while license suspended and no front registration plate at 11:48 a.m. March 10 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
• Michelle R. Dixon, 24, 37 Briar St., was charged with driving while license suspended at 5:24 p.m. March 12 in the 1100 block of Brighton Place.
• Emerson E. Torres, 25, 3005 W. 55th St., Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 7:45 p.m. March 13 in the 1100 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Patrick D. Kenny, 32, 112 E. Stimmel St., West Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating a motor vehicle while registration suspended at 12:07 a.m. March 15 at Lorraine Street and Hill Avenue.