Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Lino Novielli, 50, 775 Fox Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft at 1:16 p.m. March 16 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Daniel Marder, 31, 1127 N. Erie St., Oak Park, was charged with retail theft at 12:01 a.m. March 19 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Erica Tabor, 30, 4937 W. Crystal St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:51 p.m. March 21 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Nathaniel Brown, 20, 4203 W. Gladys Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:06 a.m. March 17 at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
• Michael Etchoe, 28, 109 Windsor Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:32 p.m. March 18 at Ardmore Avenue and Congress Street.
• Declan Hurley, 18, 643 S. Harvard Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 6:14 p.m. March 17 at Ardmore Avenue and Sunset Drive.
• A male juvenile was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:51 a.m. March 18 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• Alexander Javel West, 20, 18W204 Lathrop Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 4:16 p.m. March 21 at Vermont Street and Hamilton Avenue.
• Guillermo Acosta, 32, 1928 Gardner Road, Westchester, was charged with DUI, driving on a sidewalk, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving with license suspended at 8:31 p.m. March 17 at Roosevelt Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Frederico Cortes, 34, 507 Denise Court, Addison, was charged with DUI, improper right turn, failure to signal and improper lane usage at 1:50 a.m. March 16 at Addison and Interstate roads.
• Linda Lee Kaczmarek, 51, 421 E. Webster Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage, unlawful use of an electronic communication device at 11:38 p.m. March 16 at St. Charles Road and Ardmore Avenue.
• Kevin Lynch, 24, 22 S. Euclid Ave., was charged with DUI, unlawful possession of marijuana, driving with license suspended and stopping, standing or parking in a roadway at 2:40 a.m. March 18 at 718 N. Second Ave.
• A vehicle was scratched at 2 p.m. March 19 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• A vehicle was scratched between 7 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. March 19 at 300 S. Ardmore Ave.
• A vehicle was scratched between 6 and 11 a.m. March 20 at 545 S. Illinois Ave.
• The window of an apartment building was broken between noon March 21 and 10 a.m. March 22 at 335 N. Yale Ave.
• A mountain bike was taken at 7:10 p.m. March 19 at 349 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A 1996 Chevy Silverado pick-up truck was taken between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. March 21 from 549 S. Cornell Ave.
Graffiti was tagged at 4 p.m. March 19 on the exterior of the train depot, 349 N. Ardmore Ave.