Police reports: Addison and Bensenville for March 21
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Eden Clemente-Camacho, 29, 120 S. Lincoln St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended, failure to wear seat belt, speeding, improper lane usage and failure to yield to emergency vehicles at 11:24 p.m. March 7 in the 100 block of South Lincoln Street.
Stephen B. Menger, 31, 2528 Autumn Grove Circle, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 4:24 p.m. March 4 at 1400 W. Lake St.
• Brittany R. Thomas, 22, 1545 Balmoral St., Westchester, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 4:47 p.m. March 16 in the 900 block of College Boulevard.
• Philip R. Ortiz, 23, 1422 Northfield Court, Harvard, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 11:15 a.m. March 11 at 1 Friendship Plaza.
• Patricio Sanchez, 21, 104 N. Church St., was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant from the Livingston County Sheriff’s Department at 12:59 p.m. March 12 at the Addison Police Department, 3 Friendship Plaza.
Domestic battery reported
An incident involving domestic battery and threats with a weapon was reported at 6:32 p.m. March 17 at 11 W. Green St.
Dean Weickart, 52, 417 Park St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:29 p.m. March 16 at 128 E. Jefferson St.
Motor vehicle burglary reported
An I-Pass was reported stolen from a motor vehicle after the driver’s side window was broken at 8:49 p.m. March 15 at Green and Mason streets.
Francis Burke, 24, 920 E. Shady Way, Arlington Heights, was charged with fleeing and eluding police and other traffic violations at 3:41 p.m. March 16 at Irving Park Road and Spruce Avenue.
A UPS package taken from the front of a resident was reported at 6:17 p.m. March 14 at 302 S. Mason St.
Credit card fraud
An unauthorized purchase made with a credit card was reported at 3:44 p.m. March 17 at 1123 David Drive.
A wooden fence that was spray-painted was reported at 12:50 p.m. March 13 at Sunset Park.
• Jennifer Hansen, 39, 18 E. Belmont Ave., was cited for disorderly conduct at 1:03 p.m. March 14 at 1043 S. York Road.
• Victor Funes-Carrillo, 24, 332 Lincoln Court, Addison, was charged with disorderly conduct at 5:12 p.m. March 15 at 102 E. Pine Ave.
• Orlando Zayas Guilbe, 41, 1045 W Irving Park Road, was arrested an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 12:03 p.m. March 11 at 100 N. Church Road.
• A juvenile was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant and transported to the Kane County Youth Home at 8:20 p.m. March 11 at 7 S. Addison St.
• Jennifer Prochaska, 27, 259 Miner St., was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 12:29 p.m. March 14 at 100 N. Church Road.
• Cassandra Belau, 26, 100 E. George St., was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 1:26 a.m. March 16 at 100 E. George St.
• Arlette Romero, 27, 431 Park St., was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license, and Sarah Rae Linde, 32, 2540 Silver Creek, Franklin Park, was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 6:41 a.m. March 11 at Crest Street and York Road.
• Lisa Garcia, 47, 6505 S. Knox Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 9:06 p.m. March 17 at 1045 S. York Road.