Police reports: Lemont for March 21
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Oliver Laniosz, 28, of 7315 Leonard Drive, Darien, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to give information after striking an object at 10:05 p.m. March 13 in the 500 block of State Street.
Ryan Fitzsimmons, 30, of 2740 Peterson Court, Geneva, was charged with assault, trespassing and resisting a peace officer after an incident at 11:10 p.m. March 15 in the 100 block of Stephen Street.
• A fence was struck between 9:15 and 10 a.m. March 12 in the 600 block of Moczygemba Street.
• A vehicle was struck between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. March 14 in the 300 block of Canal Street.
• Kendyl Stanek, 21, of 15649 Heatherglen Drive, Orland Park, was charged with driving while license is suspended and only one red tail light after a traffic stop at 12:15 a.m. March 10 at 127th Street and Amber Drive.
• Luis Tapia, 25, of 747 E. Boughton Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license suspended, no proof of valid insurance and improper use of registration after a traffic stop at 7:03 p.m. March 13 in the 200 block of State Street.
• Agne Dovydaityte, 29, of 4 Norton Drive, Lemont, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident after an incident at 7:08 p.m. March 13 in the 10 block of Norton Drive.
• Elizabeth Gomez, 31, of 1004 Hacker Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 11:12 a.m. March 15 at New Avenue and 127th Street.
• Michael Kedaitis, 29, of 13410 King Road, Lemont, was charged with suspended registration and no valid proof of insurance after a traffic stop at 12:51 p.m. March 15 at Archer Avenue and 131st Street.
• Leticia Garcia, 29, of 521 Garnsey Ave., Joliet, was charged with no valid driver’s license and violation of hands free cell use after a traffic stop at 9:20 a.m. March 15 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.