Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kyle G. Stolzman, 20, of the 700 block of Bunting Court, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and improper lane use at 12:12 a.m. March 17 at Blanchard and Elm streets.
• Alex S. Barnard, 23, of the 800 block of Pontiac Court, Aurora, was charged with DUI of alcohol and speeding at 1:22 a.m. March 16 at Butterfield and West Loop roads.
• Nicholas G. Hernandez, 22, of the 1900 block of Whitmore Drive, Romeoville, was charged with DUI of alcohol, no valid registration and failure to yield for a left turn at 12:56 a.m. March 14 at Gary Avenue and Jewell Road.
• Theresa M. Maginot, 53, of the 200 block of Sawyer Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor and failure to yield to an authorized emergency vehicle at 1:21 p.m. March 9 at Naperville Road and Illinois Route 38.
• Jonathan E. Dee, 20, 4300 Nutmeg Lane, Lisle, was charged with DUI of alcohol, illegal possession of alcohol by person younger than 21 years of age and driving too fast for conditions at 7:10 a.m. March 9 at Leask and Robinwood lanes
• Scott J. Kickrehm, 19, of the 27W 100 block of Chartwell Drive, Winfield, was charged with DUI of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal at 3:34 a.m. March 9 at Adare Drive and Roosevelt Road.
Michael F. Shirvis, 21, of the 1200 block of Marcey Avenue, was charged with two counts of battery at 2:28 a.m. March 14 at 1200 Marcey Ave.
Theft and retail theft
• A catalytic converter was cut out of a truck between 5 p.m. March 14 and 11:21 a.m. March 16 in the 1600 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was cut out of a vehicle between 3 p.m. March 6 and 1 p.m. March 7 in the 1300 block of South Lorraine Avenue.
• Brent M. Weber, 23, 1400 Champion Forest Court, was charged with retail theft at 1 a.m. March 9 at Wesley and Hale streets.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Michael E. Rott, 38, of the 400 block of Argyle Avenue, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear for DUI at 10:20 a.m. March 14 at County Farm Road and Fapp Circle.
• Eric Gellespie, 23, of the 600 block of East St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of marijuana at 11:54 p.m. March 13 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Kelsey E. Quinn, 20, of the 1400 block of Pebblestone Court, was charged with possession of marijuana at 3:22 a.m. March 9 at Adare Drive and Roosevelt Road.
Arrest on warrant
• Solomon N. Majak, 31, of the 100 block of North Woodlawn Street, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for DUI at 11:30 p.m. March 14 in the 100 block of North Woodlawn Street.
• Isaiah M. Odom, 23, of the 100 block of South Sumner Street, was arrested on warrant for possession of marijuana at 10:27 a.m. March 13 at 900 West Liberty Drive.