Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Cesar A. Tinajer-Garcia, 23, of the 5600 block of Campbell Avenue, Chicago, was charged with reckless driving at 6:10 p.m. March 20 at La Grange Road and 47th Street.
• David Zepeda, 22, of the 8000 block of South Sayre Avenue, Burbank, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 1:50 a.m. March 19 at La Grange Road and Harris Avenue.
• Philip W. Mangiaracina, 49, of the 4200 block of Forest Road, Brookfield, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 5:23 p.m. March 14 at Ashland and Ogden avenues.
• Jennifer N. Hernandez, 20, of the zero to 100 block of Garden Drive, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:08 a.m. March 21 at La Grange Road and Ogden Avenue.
• A male juvenile,17, was charged with possession of marijuana at 10:55 a.m. March 20 in the 100 block of South Brainard Avenue.
• Jorge A. Menchaca, 51, of the 2600 block of South Lawndale Avenue, was charged with possession of marijuana at 5:52 p.m. March 16 at 47th Street and Stone Avenue.
A wallet was reported stolen at 6:30 p.m. March 16 at Corner Bakery, 39 N. La Grange Road.
Wayne A. Thomas, 49, of the 4400 block of West Ainslie Street, Chicago, was charged for a warrant at 10:02 a.m. March 20 at the police department.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Rekita M. Powell, 22, of the 300 block of Beach Avenue, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 9:23 a.m. March 18 in the 1000 block of La Grange Road.
• Michael A. Palmer, 49, of the 1200 block of South 57th Avenue, Cicero, was charged with driving with a revoked license at 12:58 p.m. March 16 at 31st Street and Maple Avenue.
• Monika Graca, 29, of the 5700 block of West 84th Place, Burbank, was charged with driving without a valid license at 11:41 a.m. March 18 at La Grange Road and Garfield Avenue.
• Cary E. Frank, 56, of the 200 block of Kings Court, was charged with retail theft at 6:12 a.m. March 16 at Jewel Osco, 507 E. Woodlawn Ave.
Alfredo Lopez-Almeida, 18, of the 6000 block of Lenzi Avenue, Hodgkins, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and contributing to the delinquency of a minor at 12:57 p.m. March 16 at 9900 58th Street.
A bike was reported stolen between 8:30 and 9 a.m. March 16 at 9904 58th Street.
Dartavius K. Raggs, 23, of the 900 block of North Lawler Avenue, Chicago, and Kelby D. Morris, 28, of the 100 block of North Latrobe Avenue, Chicago, were charged with theft after attempting to remove a vehicle’s tire at 11:35 p.m. March 19 at Time Out Sports Bar, 6025 La Grange Road.
• Alejandra Delgadillo, 43, of the 1900 block of South Harlem Avenue, Berwyn, was charged with driving without a valid license after a traffic stop at 1 a.m. March 15 in the 6000 block of La Grange Road.
• Jaime Vargus-Gomez, 52, of the 4800 block of Winchester Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license after a traffic stop at 10 p.m. March 14 in the 6500 block of Joliet Road.
A catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle between 6 p.m. March 10 and 11:30 a.m. March 11 in the 1500 block of Hull Avenue.
Daniel Zavala, 27, of the 2500 block of Gunderson Avenue, in Berwyn, was charged with possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended license, no insurance and improper lane use at 12:30 a.m. March 13 at Mannheim and Roosevelt roads.
Lourdes Ortega, 21, of the 1300 block of Highridge Parkway, was charged with driving without a valid license at 9:33 p.m. March 13 at Cermak Road and Enterprise Drive.
Michael Giordano, 55, of the 2300 block of Westwood Drive, in Hillside, was charged with a felony of driving under the influence and speeding after a traffic stop at 12:30 a.m. March 14 at Cermak Road and Buckingham.
Lisa R. Chrzasc, 26, of the 4600 block of North Chester Avenue, was charged with DUI and improper parking on the roadway after a traffic stop at 10:23 p.m. March 15 at Burlington and Clausen Avenues.
Nicholas J. Scarpaci, 19, of the zero to 100 block of Burlington Avenue, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a domestic verbal disturbance call at 7:20 p.m. March 13 in his home.
Ricardo Diaz, 26, of the 2100 block of North Lorel Avenue, in Chicago, and Ruben D. Villanueva, 34, of the 2100 block of North Lorel Avenue, in Chicago, were both charged with theft after attempting to steal two children’s scooters at 8:37 a.m. March 11 in the 1200 block of Chestnut St.
A window was reported broken between 9 and 9:30 p.m. March 14 at a residence in the 4700 block of Howard Avenue.
• Norma Sanchez-Antunez, 26, of the 600 block of Green Drive, in Wheeling, was charged with driving with a suspended license and using a hand-held device while driving after a traffic stop at 3:42 p.m. March 16 at Ogden and Howard avenues.
• Juan C. Santamaria, 27, of the 5100 block of South Washean, in Chicago, was charged with driving without a license, improper lane use and only having one headlight after a traffic stop at 2:27 a.m. March 16 at Ogden Avenue and Interstate 294.