Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Bolingbrook man faces multiple charges
Fabian Perez, 28, of 156 Maplewood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated battery, theft of labor/services, resisting arrest and having an outstanding warrant after an incident with a cab driver at 5:05 a.m. Saturday. Perez had taken a cab home from a bar in Chicago and refused to pay the $79.45 fare. The driver approached Perez and a struggle ensued, during which time the driver was battered. Perez also threatened officers that arrived on the scene.
Christopher McKnuckle, 19, of 241 Edgehill Drive, Bolingbrook, and a 17-year-old were both charged with residential burglary at 9:52 a.m. March 7 in the 100 block of Fairwood Drive.
Michelle Segovia, 34, of 221 Far Hills Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with reckless conduct at 10:01 a.m. March 9 in the 300 block of South Schmidt Road.
Jose Quintero, 25, of 200 Harwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property at 10:12 p.m. March 11 in the 400 block of Devonshire Court.
• A garbage can, artwork, diamond ring, table, chest and several items of clothing were stolen Feb. 26 in the 1500 block of Farmside Lane. The loss is valued at $22,200.
• A furnace was removed from a residence in the 300 block of Monterey Drive sometime between Jan. 1 and March 7.
• A 2007 Peterbilt tractor was removed March 8 from the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive. The vehicle was later recovered in Chicago, however, 10 tires and rims were removed.
• A purse was stolen from a motor vehicle around 10 a.m. March 11 in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
• A cellphone and U.S. currency were stolen from two vehicles sometime between March 10 and 11 in the 100 block of Ridgewood Court. The loss is valued at $323.
• Mayra Guzman, 22, of 218 Davison Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and an equipment violation after a traffic stop at 2:31 a.m. March 2 at East North Frontage Road.
• Michael Thames, Jr., 25, of 306 Mississippi Ave., Joliet, was charged with improper lane usage, no insurance and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 2:20 a.m. March 6 at Briarcliff Road and Bolingbrook Drive.
• Tatum Christian, 22, 10806 Austin Ave., Chicago Ridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 1:42 a.m. March 8 at Boughton Road and Lyons Drive.
Property damage reported
• Tires were slashed on two vehicles parked in the 200 block of North Lancaster Drive sometime between March 6 and 7.
• A window was broken to a vehicle sometime between 8 and 9:30 a.m. March 8 in the 700 block of North Janes Avenue.
• The glass door at a business was broken after a verbal confrontation at 6:49 p.m. March 9 in the 300 block of Commons Drive.
Drug equipment charges
• Edgar Rada, 26, of 505 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook,was charged with no valid driver’s license, a traffic signal violation and possession of drug equipment after a traffic stop at 8:53 p.m. March 8 in the 500 block of North Pinecrest Road.
• Jacob Lasusa, 21, 708 Gordon Place, Joliet, was charged with resisting a peace officer and possession of drug equipment at 3:36 p.m. March 11 in the 300 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Jonathan Perez, 26, of 177 Balmoral Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 7:09 p.m. March 11 at Hassert Boulevard and Lily Cache Lane.
• Marlon Thomas, 26, of 332 Delaware Drive, Bolingbrook was charged with an in-state warrant at midnight March 11 in the 300 block of West Briarcliff Road.