Police reports: Glen Ellyn for March 20
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Seth D. Cronk, 23, 881 S. Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, leaving the scene of a property damage incident, operating a motor vehicle while registration suspended, uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended and failure to yield at 1:05 p.m. March 3 at Taft Avenue and Lambert Road.
• Greggory L. Lester, 20, 2147 Emily Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and speeding at 7:46 p.m. March 5 in the 400 block of Ramblewood Drive.
• Alexandria M. Baute, 21, 299 Ashbury Lane, Roselle, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a traffic signal at 12:36 p.m. March 6 at Roosevelt Road and Pershing Avenue.
Daniel B. Karsho, 40, 1305 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08 at 9 p.m. March 4 in the 400 block of Roosevelt Road.
Michael J. Coglianese, 51, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with assault at 9:47 p.m. March 6 at First Presbyterian Church, 550 N. Main St.
Motor vehicle theft
Car keys and a 1995 GMC Yukon were reported missing between 9:30 p.m. March 6 and 6:03 a.m. March 7 in the zero block of Surrey Drive. The vehicle was later located by the Chicago Police Department.
• An Apple iPhone 5s, valued at more than $500, was stolen between 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. March 5 from an unlocked locker inside the women’s locker room at Ackerman Sports Center, 800 St. Charles Road.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a parked car between 1 p.m. March 6 and 6:30 a.m. March 7 in the 500 block of Pershing Avenue.
• Abigail Garcia, 30, 325 Marston Ave., was charged with no valid driver’s license, uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 11:51 a.m. March 3 at Lambert Road and Wilson Avenue.
• Jeffrey L. Collins, 53, 1114 Rhodes Court, Wheaton, was charged with failure to signal, expired registration, improper use of a registration sticker and no driver’s license at 7:41 p.m. March 6 at Roosevelt Road and Exmoor Avenue.
• Gabrielle L. Murray, 415 Kenilworth, was charged with uninsured motor vehicle and driving while license suspended at 9:08 a.m. March 7 at Duane Street and Prospect Avenue.
• Juan Carlos Deza-Hernandez, 26, 422 Windsor Ave., Lombard, was charged with uninsured motor vehicle, no driver’s license and no rear registration light at 7:02 p.m. March 8 in the 100 block of Surrey Drive.