Police Reports for Villa Park
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Craig Perkins, 25, 452 N. Addison Road, was charged with DUI and driving over a sidewalk at 3:31 a.m. March 9 at Central Boulevard and Myrtle Ave.
• Andrew Caron, 22, 513 E. Park Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with DUI, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, improper lane usage, illegal transportation of alcohol and expired registration at 12:35 a.m. March 9 at Washington Street and Villa Avenue.
• David Ward, 40, 2927 Kensington Ave., Westchester, was charged with DUI and failure to signal at 1:40 a.m. March 9 at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
• James Collins, 44, 1021 S. Westmore-Meyers Road, Lombard, was charged with DUI and improper parking on a roadway at 3:44 a.m. March 15 at Roosevelt Road and Euclid Avenue.
Retail theft charged
• Paul Tintera, 51, 2889 Talaga Drive, Algonquin, was charged with retail theft at 4:16 p.m. March 11 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• An Elmhurst juvenile was charged with retail theft at 7:44 p.m. March 12 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• An Oak Brook juvenile was charged with retail theft at 7:44 p.m. March 12 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Joseph Grumbos, 21, 47 E. Congress St., Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 9:25 p.m. March 13 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Candido Roldan, 40, 905 S. Hamlin Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 2:23 p.m. March 14 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Disorderly conduct charged
• Jose Cortez, 19, 700 Bluff St., Carol Stream, was charged with disorderly conduct at 7:07 p.m. March 13 at 600 N. Villa Ave.
• Patrick Jennings, 30, 922 E. Lorraine Ave., Addison, was charged with disorderly conduct at McDonald's, 350 E. St. Charles Road.
Paula Kaufmann, 45, 1911 Highview Drive, Des Moines, Iowa, was charged with littering at 5:26 p.m. March 15 at 350 N. Ardmore Ave.
Motor vehicle theft reported
• A 2004 Toyota Sienna was taken at 4 p.m. March 11 from a service station at 149 W. St. Charles Road.
• A 1996 Ford pick-up truck was taken between 11 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. March 12 from 1033 N. Villa Ave.
• A GPS, a Bluetooth earpiece and sunglasses were taken between 9:30 p.m. March 10 and 8 a.m. March 11 at 221 E Highland Ave.
• A garbage can was taken at 7:30 a.m. March 6 from a home at 404 1/2 N. Iowa Ave.
• A cement drill and grinder were taken between noon and 12:10 p.m. March 13 from a home at 614 E. Madison St.
• An iPhone 5 was taken at 4:15 p.m. March 13 from a Royal Liquors, 1011 W. North Ave.