Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful possession of controlled substance
Anthony J. Addante, 37, 1050 Cherrywood Lane, West Chicago, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, expired registration and uninsured motor vehicle at 8:15 p.m. March 8 in the 700 block of North Mill Road.
• Randy S. Pence, 51, 06N734 Gate Ave., Itasca, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 12:45 p.m. Feb 12 at the police department, 3 Friendship Plaza.
• Eric D. Arndt, 27, 374 N. Edgewood Ave., Lombard, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 7:05 p.m. March 2 at 191 S. Mitchell Court.
• Valentin Cruz-Randa, 39, 5500 Aster Lane, Rolling Meadows, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at 3:20 p.m. March 10 in the 700 block of North Lincoln Avenue.
Selling liquor to minor
Chaitanyakumar K. Pandya, 54, 65 S. Evergreen Ave., was charged with selling liquor to a minor at 7:50 p.m. March 6 at Rainbow Liquors, 435 S. Addison Road.
• Juan F. Tellez-Diaz, 37, 520 N. Mill Road, was charged with no valid driver’s license and disobeying traffic sign at 12:10 a.m. Feb. 28 at Lake Street and Marcus Drive. Teller-Diaz also was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at the same time and location.
• Elvis R. Avendano-Lozano, 31, 3412 W. Montrose Avenue, Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding at 12:44 a.m. March 5 at Lake Street and McNair Avenue.
• Oscar Lopez-Salcedo, 39, 487 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lane usage at 2:18 a.m. March 7 at Army Trail Boulevard and Mill Road.
A woman reported her juvenile daughter as missing at 4:12 p.m. March 6 in the 600 block of Redmond Court.
Possession of controlled substance
Jose Rodriguez, 27, 16W486 Lake Drive, Willowbrook, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, no valid driver’s license and open alcohol in a vehicle at 7:37 p.m. March 9 at 221 May St.
Salvador Carrillo-Valle, 30, 200 E Irving Park Road, Wood Dale, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and other traffic violations at 1:43 a.m. March 9 at Illinois Route 83 and Grove Avenue.
Possession of marijuana
• Martin Lopez, 19, 1306 N. 33rd, Melrose Park, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana at 8:57 p.m. March 7 at 600 John St.
• A juvenile was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana, uninsured motor vehicle and driving in the wrong lane at 9:49 p.m. March 7 in the 800 block of Brentwood Drive.
• A phone mistakenly left at a gas station was reported stolen at 10:25 p.m. March 5 at 4 W. Irving Park Road.
• A coat containing a cell phone and other items in its pockets was reported stolen at 3:52 a.m. March 7 at 490 Supreme Drive.
• Six Xbox controllers were reported stolen at 1:52 p.m. March 8 at 1141 S. York Road.
• Gas credit cards were reported to have been used without permission at 3:14 p.m. March 8 at 611 N. Illinois Route 83.
• A vehicle was reported to have been taken without its owner’s permission at 10:55 a.m. March 9 at 379 Hillside Drive.
• A wallet dropped in a parking lot was reported stolen at 3:12 p.m. March 9 at 1131 S. Center St.
A pallet of maple syrup was reported damaged at 1:09 p.m. March 6 at 1123 N. Ellis St.
Three purchases of industrial sealant made with a fraudulent credit card were reported at 12:07 p.m. March 5 at 239 James St.
Possession of drug paraphernalia
Ivan Cardenas, 32, 1212 Medinah St., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a revoked driver’s license at 12:18 a.m. March 11 at Illinois Route 83 and Third Avenue. Cardenas also was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant at the same time and location.
• Jiven Delgado, 18, 1001 Argyle St., was arrested on an unspecified, in-state outstanding warrant at 12:57 p.m. March 5 at 1000 W. Green St.
• Armando Gomez, 31, 747 S. York Road, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for theft at 6 p.m. March 5 at the Bensenville Police Department, 100 N. Church Road.
• Reyna Aguilar-Gonzalez, 31, 401 S. Park St., was charged with no valid driver’s license at 3:36 p.m. March 5 at May Street and Pine Avenue.
• Alexander Hernandez, 22, 4948 W. Byron St., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended at 4:55 p.m. March 5 at 210 Gateway Road.
• Daniel Cuevas-Olivar, 31, 1216 S. 50th Ave., Cicero, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 12:11 a.m. March 6 at Entry Drive and Grand Avenue.
• Luis Ernesto-Ruiz, 25, 1016 Green Valley St., was charged with no valid driver’s license at 6:54 p.m. March 9 at Irving Park and York roads.
• David Davis, 36, 324 N Illinois Ave., Villa Park, was charged with driving while license suspended at 8:52 a.m. March 10 at May Street and Pine Avenue.