Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Delivery of a controlled substance
Larissa S. Pyykkonen, 20, Wheaton, and Roger A. Johnson, 24, Warrenville, were charged with delivery of a controlled substance Feb. 20. The charges were the result of an extensive undercover investigation by the Wheaton Police Department with assistance from the Warrenville Police Department.
• Justin L. Poe, 35, of the 5800 block of West Midway Park, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and other drug, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane use at 1:50 a.m. March 6 at Roosevelt and Shaffner roads.
• Lauren E. Williams, 24, of the 4S 700 block of Innisbrook Lane, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:28 a.m. March 5 at Butterfield Road and Legends Drive.
Tool boxes, a freon reclaimer, a set of gauges and a compressor were stolen from a locked work vehicle parked in a driveway between 8 p.m. March 2 and 8 a.m. March 3 in the 1100 block of Brentwood Lane.
The catalytic converter was cut out of a parked vehicle between 9:45 p.m. March 6 and 11 a.m. March 7 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
Possession of drugs
• Christina C. Lopez, 25, of the 1700 block of Savannah Court, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, an improper turn at an intersection and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:43 p.m. March 6 at Longfellow Drive and Naperville Road.
• Ricardo Rangel Juarez, 23, of the 27W zero block of Cooley Avenue, Winfield, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and an improper turn at an intersection at 12:42 a.m. March 6 at County Farm Road and Route 38.
• Derick D. Rimpson, 20, of the 800 block of Grove Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of marijuana and failure to appear in court for retail theft at 1:20 p.m. March 5 at Route 56 and Naperville Road.
• Sewa Dasilveira, 29, of the 1200 block of South Lorraine Road, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:04 a.m. March 5 at 1225 S. Lorraine Road.
• Sarah J. Price, 19, of the 300 block of Superior Street, Aurora, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:10 a.m. March 3 at Roosevelt and Shaffner roads.
Several locations at Wheaton Warrenville South High School were defaced with red and black colored paint between 3 p.m. Feb. 25 and 3 p.m. March 4 at 1993 Tiger Trail.
• Kevin I. Schwarz, 19, of the 1600 block of Orchard Court, West Chicago, was arrested on warrant for harassment by electronic communication at 2:30 p.m. March 6 at 2100 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Jonathan L. Lomax, 19, of the 300 block of Marston Ave., Glen Ellyn, was arrested on warrant for computer fraud at 4:20 p.m. March 6 at 900 W. Liberty Drive.