Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Sexual abuse reported
An incident involving aggravated criminal sexual abuse – forcible fondling or sexual conduct was reported at 3 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
Edward L. McClellan, 19, 314 Ingalton Ave., was charged with assault at 9:22 p.m. Feb. 28 at his home.
Alberto Velasquez, 23, 513 Carriage Drive, was charged with battery at 3:23 a.m. Feb. 24 at his home.
Rigoberto Huerta, 35, 1021 Elizabeth St., was charged with domestic battery at 3 p.m. Feb. 23 at his home.
An arson incident was reported at 9:04 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 100 block of North Oakwood Avenue.
A woman reported that her boyfriend, while under the influence of an unknown substance, was disturbing her and her roommate at 3:52 a.m. Feb. 25 at their residence in the 1200 block of South Oak Street.
A harassment by telephone incident was reported at 1:03 p.m. Feb. 25 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
A vehicle was reported to have two broken windows at 9 p.m. Feb. 24 in the 300 block of Clayton Street.
An incident involving deceptive practices – insufficient or non-existent funds check was reported at 2 p.m. Feb. 25 in the 1400 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
Visitation interference reported
An incident involving unlawful visitation interference was reported at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 200 block of Woodboro Drive.
Suspicious incident reported
A suspicious incident was reported at 9 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 2300 block of Meadowlark Drive.
• Rodolfo Lozano-Esquivel, 46, 818 Burr Oaks Drive, was arrested on an in-state warrant during an incident involving domestic trouble at 2:17 p.m. Feb. 24 at Wilson and Spencer streets.
• Justin Garrett, 26, 0S450 Mellow Lane, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 6:59 p.m. Feb. 24 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Diana Cantu, 46, 740 Bluff St., Carol Stream, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 10:58 a.m. March 1 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Humberto Mendoza, 27, 430 Carriage Drive, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 8:40 p.m. March 1 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Oscar Mendoza, 26, 904 Hahn Place, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant and charged with having no lights at 10:03 p.m. March 1 in the 300 block of South Wilson Avenue.
• Andres Vargas, 32, 711 Main St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 11:47 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Rene Moreno-Martinez, 37, 3540 Sterns Road, St. Charles, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 5:09 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Araceli Cisneros, 31, 1219 Kings Circle, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and equipment violation – other at 12:11 a.m. Feb. 26 at Charlestown Drive and Kings Circle.
• Maria Tello-Gonzalez, 26, 608 Ann St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 12:08 p.m. Feb. 26 in the area of Joliet and Brown streets.
• Javier Rojas, 48, 1065 Molitor Road, Aurora, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 9:26 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 500 block of Main Street.
Lost items reported
• A Mexican Consulate card was reported lost at 2 p.m. Feb. 25 in the 900 block of Lorlyn Drive.
• An Illinois driver’s license and Chase debit card were reported lost at 11 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 100 block of Main Street.
• A black leather wallet containing a driver’s license and $42 in cash was reported lost at noon Feb. 28 in the area of Main and Washington streets.