Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Timothy O. Mitchell, 20, of the 5600 block of Elm Creek Drive, in Elmhurst, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:17 a.m. March 9 in the 300 block of South Ashland Avenue.
• Shawn D. Mudd, 23, of the 2900 block of West Jackson Boulevard, in Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license at 3:18 p.m. March 11 in the 100 block of Sawyer Avenue.
Jeanette P. Rodriguez, 22, of the 1400 block of 51st Court, in Cicero, was charged with driving under the influence at 4:33 a.m. March 8 at Plainfield Road and 55th Street.
LA GRANGE PARK
•Cameo D. Caldwell, 21, of the 800 block of 14th Avenue, in Maywood, was charged with driving without a valid license at 1:18 a.m. March 5 in the 1000 block of La Grange Road.
•Neptali Perez, 23, of the 1400 block of South 10th Avenue, in Maywood, was charged with suspended registration and no front registration at 11:54 p.m. March 5 in the 1100 block of La Grange Road.
• Janet M. Lord, 61, of the 8900 block of Archer Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic crash at 5:27 p.m. March 8 near Plainfield Road and Brainard Avenue.
• Richard K. Miller, 33, of the 300 block of Plainfield Road, in La Grange, was charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving after a traffic stop at 2 a.m. March 11 in the 9900 block of West 55th Street.
Ryan P. Morris, 22, of 6200 block of Edgewood Lane, in La Grange, was charged with possession of marijuana, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal defacement at 6 p.m. March 13 in the 5800 block East Avenue.
Demetrius E. Jordan, 39, of the 1600 block of Forest Road, in La Grange Park, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 1:49 p.m. March 9 at 55th Street and La Grange Road.
Theft report, attempt
• A cell phone was reported stolen from a coat pocket between 5:30 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. March 7 at Charter Fitness, 9825 55th St.
• The Countryside Police Department responded to a burglary alarm at 6 a.m. March 8 at Best Buy, 11 Countryside Plaza. Officers found fresh footprints in the snow and pry marks on the rear service door. The store was clear of offenders and the manager said no merchandise was missing.
• A Mahr Federal Pocket Surface gauge was reported stolen between Feb. 26 and Feb 28 from a business in the Dansher Industrial Area. The loss was estimated at $2,300.
Eliu Azpeita, 21, of the 1300 block of Lombard Avenue, in Berwyn, was charged with driving without a valid license and using a cell phone device at 5:43 p.m. March 4 in the 1300 block of Mannheim Road.
Temeka Williams, 32, of the 1200 block of Prairie Avenue, in Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding after a traffic stop at 2:18 a.m. March 8 in the 1800 block of Mannheim Road.
Rachel Kovel, 27, of the 1000 block of Seventh Avenue, in La Grange, was charged with possession of heroin at 4:32 p.m. March 10 at 10345 Roosevelt Road.
Stephen W. Carter, 38, of the 100 block of South Ashland Avenue, in Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a revoked license at 2:33 p.m. March 6 at 39th Street and Harvey Avenue.
Neetu Chhablani, 43, of the 4100 block of Clinton Avenue, was charged with disorderly conduct after a traffic altercation at 9:06 a.m. March 6 in the 700 block of Hillgrove Avenue.
A male juvenile, 15, of Willow Springs, a male juvenile, 15, of Indian Head Park, a male juvenile, 17, of Countryside, a male juvenile, 15, of Burr Ridge and a male juvenile, 16, in La Grange were charged with consumption of alcohol by minors at 10 p.m. March 1 at Lyons Township High School’s South Campus, 4900 block of Gilbert Avenue.
Impersonating a Police Officer
A male juvenile, 16, of Willow Springs, a male juvenile, 16, of Western Springs and another male juvenile, 16, of Western Springs were charged with impersonating police officers at 8:04 p.m. March 7 in the 5000 block of Central Avenue.
• A cellular phone was reported stolen from a locker between 7:45 a.m. and 8 a.m. March 6 at Lyons Township High School’s South Campus in the 4900 block of Gilbert Avenue. The estimated phone value was $200.
• Jewelry was reported stolen sometime between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. March 6 from a residence in the 4100 block of Grand Avenue.
• A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked locker sometime between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. March 8 at Lyons Township High School’s South Campus, in the 4900 block of Gilbert Avenue.