Police Reports for Elmhurst
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Charles M. Steegmuller, 26, of the 100 block of South Chase Avenue, Lombard, was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, not having insurance and served a warrant at 3:11 p.m. Feb. 25 at Villa Avenue and Thomas Street.
• Edwon C. Lightwall, 26, of the 200 block of North Lind Avenue, Hillside, was charged with not having a front plate, illegal transportation of alcohol, possession of marijuana and attempting to obstruct an officer at 4:46 p.m. Feb. 26 at Butterfield Road and Route 83.
• Lisa M. Williams, 30, of the 600 block of East Prospect Avenue, Mount Prospect, was charged with possession of marijuana, driving while license suspended, not having a front license plate, possession of drug paraphernalia and suspended registration at 11:42 a.m Monday at Lake Street and Oaklawn Avenue.
• Jose Rivera, 25, of 0S620 Old York Road, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control device, not having insurance, befouling property and failure to notify Secretary of State of address change at 1:08 a.m. Feb. 25 at Schiller Street and Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• Richard Roberts, 59, of the 17W300 block of White Pine Road, Bensenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to yield to a private drive at 6:27 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 600 block of West Lake Street.
• Natalee A. Weller, 25, of the 2200 block of South Highland Avenue, Lombard, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, failing to yield to an emergency vehicle and expired registration at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at St. Charles and York roads.
• Thomas Larmon, 32, of the 0 to 100 block of Elm Creek Court, was charged with two counts of domestic battery and disorderly conduct at 12:18 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Brandon M. Petrovic, 19, of the 400 block of East Church Street, was charged with battery, resisting arrest and possession of marijuana at 1:17 a.m. Saturday at his home.
Someone stole a cart full of merchandise worth $100 at 10:36 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• Jennifer Kilarski, 36, of the 500 block of West Stevens Drive, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 8:18 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 300 block of Route 83.
• Jarvis P. Gladney, 29, of the 400 block of North Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged with retail theft and not wearing a seat belt at 4:42 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of South York Road after stealing a $13.99 bottle of tequila.
• George F. Adamek, 76, of the 0 to 100 block of Oak Brook, was charged with retail theft at 5:21 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of South York Road after stealing $28.18 worth of merchandise.
Identity theft reported
An Elmhurst man reported someone opened a GE Capital Retail Bank credit card and charged $4,175 at Smiles of Elgin at 4:39 p.m. Feb. 25 in the 300 block of Poplar Avenue.
Credit card fraud reported
Unauthorized charges were reported on a credit card after it was lost in a wallet at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 600 block of West North Avenue. The wallet also contained other credit cards, membership cards, driver’s license, state identification card and FOID card.
Cell phone use while
• Roberto Santacruz, 19, of the 800 block of Van Auken Street, was charged with not having insurance, driving while license suspended, cell phone use and not having a seatbelt at 8 p.m. Feb. 26 at York Street and Fremont Avenue.
• Blanca Marin-Rogel, 32, of the 300 block of West Hillside Drive, Bensenville, was charge with using her cell phone while driving and not having a driver’s license at 9:09 a.m. March 3 at York Street and Robert T. Palmer Drive.
Suspicious circumstances reported
A vehicle reportedly pulled up in front of a house and took photographs at 10:54 a.m. Feb. 28 in the 700 block of Euclid Avenue.
Criminal damage to property reported
• Someone spray painted a fence with silver paint between 6 a.m. Feb. 22 and 6 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 200 block of East Columbia Avenue.
• Silver spray paint was reported on the pedestrian underpass at 6 a.m. Feb. 22 at North and Emroy avenues.
• Silver spray paint was reported on a street sign at 8:13 a.m. Feb. 26 at Willow Road and Columbia Avenue.
• Silver spray paint was reported on an electrical box at 7:22 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 200 block of Willow Road.
• Cash boxes for dryers had no coins and appeared to be tampered with, and exhaust pipes were pulled out of the dryers between 8 p.m. Feb. 25 and 5:12 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 400 block of Addison Avenue.
• Someone wrote on a fence with red marker between 6:15 and 8:06 p.m. March 1 in the 300 block of North Elm Avenue.
• A gas meter was reported damaged at 8:20 a.m. March 2 in the 400 block of Spring Road.
• Someone wrote with white marker on two street lighting boxes and the sidewalk between 5 p.m. March 1 and 10 a.m. March 2 in the 100 block of North Oak Street.
The front and rear license plates of a car went missing 8 a.m. Feb. 18 and 5:36 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 300 block of West Grand Avenue.