Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Property damage, vandalism reported
• Officers were called to the 400 block of Devonshire Court at 8:24 a.m. Feb. 28 for the report of criminal damage to property. An unknown subject was attempting to kick in a door to gain entry, then threw a brick breaking the window before being scared off by the homeowner.
• Two juveniles were charged with criminal defacement to property and disorderly conduct after setting fire to a cup in a hallway at 7:01 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
Michael Martinez, 25, of 915 Wilcox Ave., Joliet, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 6:31 p.m. March 4 in the 100 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Alex Vazquez, 26, of 20508 Superior Court, Crest Hill, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and no insurance after a traffic stop at 4:18 a.m. Feb. 22 at Bolingbrook Drive and Brook Court.
• Fritz Julien, 38, of 374 Sweetgum Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and no insurance after a traffic stop at 4:08 a.m. Feb. 23 at Hassert Boulevard and Clubhouse Drive.
• Clement Chishimba, 105 Canterbury Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and no insurance after a traffic stop at 3:23 a.m. Feb. 24 at East South Frontage Road and Interstate 55.
• The front door of a residence in the 500 block of Old Stone Road was forced open and several drawers in the bedroom were rummaged through between 6 a.m. and 3:44 p.m. Feb. 26. At 1:26 p.m. the same day in the same block, an unknown offender reportedly knocked on a door repeatedly and threw a brick through the rear sliding door after the victim yelled back.
• Several tools valued at $2,500 were taken from a business under construction in the 300 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive between Feb. 27 and 28.
• A 10-inch TV/CD/radio valued at $600 was removed from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive between 8 and 9:30 p.m. March 3.
Davonte Wright, 19, of 109 O’Neill Drive, Joliet, was charged with obstructing justice after a traffic stop at 1:36 p.m. Feb. 26 at Old Stone Drive and Schmidt Road.
Gail Edmonds, 29, of 2132 W. 110th Place, Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 27 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• Reynaldo Garcia-Melendez, 31, of 5110 S. Campbell Ave., Chicago, was charged with disobeying a stop sign, speeding and no valid driver’s license after a traffic stop at 1:02 p.m. Feb. 27 at Crossroads Parkway and Schmidt Road.
• Sidiq Muhammad, 28, of 5916 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, was charged with obstructing justice, driving on a suspended license, equipment violation, possession of stolen property, possession of fraudulent ID card and fraudulent driver’s license after a traffic stop at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27 at Bolingbrook Drive and Boughton Road.
• Ismael Perez, 27, of 444 Seneca Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct, driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance after a traffic stop at 8:54 a.m. March 1 at Boughton Road and Aspen Drive.
• Donald Moore, 43, of 104 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook was charged with no insurance, no valid driver’s license and improper turn at intersection after a traffic stop at 9:07 p.m. March 2 at Beaconridge and Bolingbrook drives.
• Nathaniel Gilmore, 24, of 1512 Haines Drive, Batavia, was charged with canceled registration, no insurance and a title violation after a traffic stop at at 11:36 p.m. March 5 at Hassert Boulevard and Lily Cache Lane.
• Everette Pope, 38, of 864 Bellflower Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 11 a.m. Feb. 27.
• Richard Herrera, 33, of 105 Jamestown Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with a seat belt violation and a warrant at 1:01 p.m. Feb. 28 in Lot K of Beaconridge Drive.
• Melissa Garcia, 21, of 2301 Misty Creek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 2:05 p.m. March 5.
• James Brantley, 25, of 1107 Florence Drive, Westmont, was charged with an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 2:50 p.m. March 5 at Bolingbrook and St. Andrews drives.
• Scott Dunkelburger, 22, of 4793 Lake Valley Dr., Lisle, was charged with two in-state warrants at 5:16 p.m. March 5 in the 1000 block of South Weber Road.