HINSDALE – Community Consolidated School District 181 is welcoming applicants for the formation of new learning committee which will provide input on major curriculum, assessment, instruction and student services practices and policies.
According to a news release from District 181, the committee will:
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s Learning for All Plan.
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s curriculum revisions.
• Provide input and feedback on the district’s educational policies.
• Provide community perspective on strategic direction in regard to district educational practices, innovation, professional development and continuous improvement.
• Discuss and reviews research of current issues and best practices.
• Share relevant, professional experiences and ideas.
• Collaborate with other committees as needed.
• Engage in benchmarking with similar districts.
• Support two-way communication with the Board of Education, school leadership teams and the community.
The application for committee membership is available at the District Administration Center, 6010 S. Elm St., Burr Ridge, and online at d181.org.
Applications are due no later than 5 p.m. March 21.