Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Karl T. Wendorf, 31, 1S514 Taylor Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving too fast for conditions and improper lane use at 1 p.m. Feb. 24 at Harding and South Ellyn avenues.
• Matthew T. Pecak, 32, 1897 Nottingham Lane, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 9:45 p.m. Feb. 25 at Roosevelt Road and Greenwood Street.
• Cori L. Reilly, 57, 1558 Brittany Court, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:23 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 300 block of Roosevelt Road.
• David S. Alvarez, 22, 627 Lincoln St., Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane use at 2:39 a.m. March 2 at Crescent Boulevard and Main Street. Tyler R. Anderson, 19, 1351 S. Stewart Ave., Lombard, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at the same time and location.
Kelly Scott Weese, 19, 2233 S. Highland Ave., Lombard, was charged with delivery of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:54 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 300 block of Spruce Lane.
• Anjanette Gonzalez-Arellano, 19, 598 Willowwood Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and no driver’s license at 12:23 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 800 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Javier Bolivar, 29, 110 N. 25th Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 3:48 a.m. March 2 at Main Street and Revere Road. Irving Acosta, 24, 912 N. 4th Ave., Maywood, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and driving while license suspended at the same time and location.
• Parts were stolen from several rental trucks parked in a lot between 5:30 p.m. March 1 and 5:30 a.m. March 2 at Leslie’s Car Wash, 375 Roosevelt Road.
• A wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway between 6 and 9 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 900 block of Roslyn Road.
A door handle was broken in the rear of a building between 8:15 p.m. Feb. 25 and 9:55 a.m. Feb. 26 in the 400 block of North Main Street.
Bobby J. Senase, 30, 629 Armitage Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with public intoxication at 11:21 a.m. Feb. 26 in the 900 block of Roosevelt Road.
Dog at large
Erin P. Braeback, 42, 533 Kenilworth Ave., was charged with having a dog at large at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 23 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive.
• Rodolfo Neri-Acosta, 41, 4354 N. Ashland Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while licensed revoked and one red taillight at 9:33 p.m. Feb. 23 at Roosevelt Road and Pershing Avenue.
• Romelio Evangelista, 28, 133 E. Montana Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving while license revoked and failure to yield to pedestrian at 8:50 a.m. Feb. 26 at Hill and Carleton avenues.
• Calvin T. Brown, 19, 37 King Arthur Court, Northlake, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding in a school zone at 8:53 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 200 block of Park Boulevard.
• Paul R. Corbett, 28, 2525 Grouse Lane, Rolling Meadows, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lighting – one headlight at 1:06 a.m. March 1 at Bloomingdale and Geneva roads.