Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alexsandro Bueno, 18, 1849 Fitzgerald, Woodridge, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and consumption of alcohol by a minor following the investigation of a suspicious vehicle around 2:35 a.m. Feb. 28 in the 2400 block of 63rd Street.
• Travis Spicer, 18, 2711 Hobson Road, Woodridge, was charged with possession with intent to deliver cannabis, production of cannabis between 5 to 20 plants and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia around midnight March 1 following a traffic stop at Woodridge and Dean Drive. In the same incident, Stephen Accetturo, 19, 1006 Rolling Drive, Lisle, was charged with possession with intent to deliver cannabis and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Devontae Jackson, 20, 1593 Green Bay Road, Highland Park, was charged with possession of cannabis following a traffic stop around 1:25 a.m. March 2 in the 6900 block of Route 53.
• Richard Wojtal, 26, 184 Westbrook Circle, Naperville, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment following a traffic stop around 3:05 p.m. March 3 at Hobson and Greene roads.
• Karissa Peterson, 25, 2428 Keystone Avenue, North Riverside, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop around 9:31 p.m. March 5 in the 7900 block of Lemont Road.
Minerva Valadez, 41, 3202 Everglade, Woodridge, was charged with retail theft after removing items from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., around 8 p.m. Feb. 28.
Marcel Hecks, 24, 7801 Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with battery following an incident around 7:35 p.m. March 2 in the 7700 block of Woodward Avenue.
Theft, burglary reported
• Someone removed the front driver’s side tire from a vehicle parked in the 7700 block of Deer Drive sometime between 4 a.m. and 1:10 p.m. March 3.
• Someone broke the driver’s side rear window of a vehicle parked in the 6600 block of Route 53 and removed a laptop computer and a checkbook sometime between 1 p.m. March 1 and 1 p.m. March 2.
Patricia Tlahuextl, 36, 755 74th Street, Downers Grove, was charged with attempted unlawful possession of a fraudulent identification card following an incident around 4:30 p.m. March 4 in the 7500 block of Janes Avenue.