Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Mary E. Topa, 35, of the 3500 block of Morton Avenue, Brookfield, was charged with driving under the influence at 11:45 p.m. March 4 at McDonald’s, 100 N. La Grange Road.
Michael D. Shaw, 46, of the 100 block of South Menard Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 3:24 p.m. March 5 at La Grange Road and Cossitt Avenue.
Michael R. Margherone, 65, of the 5700 block of South Newcastle Avenue, Chicago, and Leonel Morales-Saucedo, 39, of the 5700 block of West 30th Street, Cicero, were charged with property damage after a traffic accident at 3:18 p.m. March 4 at 53 S. La Grange Road.
Dezhawn D. Seargent, 19, of the 200 block of Sawyer Avenue, was charged with possession of marijuana at 8:57 p.m. March 4 at Ashland Avenue and Ogden Avenue.
Property damage charge
Scott M. Marquardt, 49, of the 5300 block of Eighth Avenue, was charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident and driving too fast for conditions at 1:22 a.m. March 2 in the 600 block of La Grange Road.
• Frederick Y. Brown, 38, of the 300 block of Bluff Avenue, La Grange, was charged with driving with a suspended license and failure to use headlights when required after a traffic stop at 1:56 a.m. March 1 in the 5500 block of La Grange Road.
• John H. Courtney, 56, of the 1300 block of Karlov Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license after an accident investigation at 2:21 p.m. Feb. 24 in the Burger King parking lot, 170 Countryside Plaza.
• David W. Goshen, 37, of the 6500 block of Double Eagle Drive, Woodridge, was arrested on a DuPage County warrant after a traffic stop at 2:07 a.m. Feb. 27 at 55th Street and La Grange Road.
• Michael P. French, 51, of the 5600 block of Sixth Avenue, was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 4:22 p.m. Feb. 27 in his home.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a purse at 8:15 p.m. Feb. 25 at Jewel, 2128 Mannheim Road.
• Three males and four females between 21 and 23 years old left without paying a $29.65 bill at 6:10 a.m. March 1 at IHOP Pancake House, 1137 Mannheim Road.
Arne Kent, 48, of the 1000 block of Trumbull Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 5 p.m. Feb. 25 at Cambridge Street and Mannheim Road.
• Eder Velazquez, 28, of the 1200 block of South 57th Court, Cicero, was charged with improper parking on a roadway and driving without a license at 9:16 a.m. Feb. 25 in the 4200 block of Wolf Road.
• Michael R. Majesty, 28, of the 9400 block of Glenlake Avenue, Rosemont, was charged with driving with a revoked license and no insurance at 8:59 p.m. March 2 at 39th Street and Franklin Avenue.
Ivan A. Herrera, 33, of the 1900 block of West Algonquin Road, Mount Prospect, was charged with driving under the influence at 2:36 p.m. Feb. 28 at Ogden Avenue and Wolf Road. He also was charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident and driving with a revoked license.