Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Octavio Angeles, 47, 2129 N. Melvina Ave., Chicago, was charged with aggravated battery at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 28 at 330 N. Ardmore Ave.
Jermaine Fox, 22, 4444 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:01 a.m. March 5 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Retail theft charged
Randy Dziak, 18, 513 S. Princeton Ave., was charged with retail theft at 10:53 p.m. March 7 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Alcohol consumption by minor charged
• A female juvenile from Chicago was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor at 7:19 p.m. March 2 at 349 N. Ardmore Ave.
• Salvador Torralva, 19, 929 W. North Ave., and two male juveniles were all charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor at 4:39 p.m. March 8 at Torralva's residence.
Reckless conduct charged
A male juvenile from Lombard was charged with two counts of reckless conduct at 7:45 p.m. March 7 for an incident that happened Feb. 24 at Jefferson Middle School, 255 E. Vermont St.
• A package containing an iPhone 5S was taken at 6:28 p.m. March 4 at 108 S. Wisconsin Ave.
• A wallet and a cell phone were taken at 7:53 p.m. March 7 at 536 W. St. Charles Road.
• Currency was taken from a register at 3:58 a.m. March 5 at 118 W. North Ave.
• Conduit benders, drills and extension cords were taken between 4 p.m. March 5 and 9 a.m. March 6 at a construction site at 39 S. Villa Ave.
• Currency was taken from a purse between 5 and 9 a.m. March 7 from an unlocked vehicle at 930 N. Villa Ave.
• Various tools were taken between 5 p.m. March 7 and 9 a.m. March 8 from a van at 723 S. Summit Ave.