Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of controlled substance
Clifton Z. Butler, 25, 1646 N. Long Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, driving while license suspended, no rear registration plate light and uninsured motor vehicle at 12:40 a.m. Feb. 23 at Lake Street and Swift Road.
• Jorge Reyes, 46, 713 Parkside Lane, Bensenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no valid driver’s license and improper lane usage at 12:39 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 100 block of South Church Street.
• Anthony L. Stanley, 25, 476 W. St. Charles Road, Elmhurst, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 2:27 a.m. Feb. 25 at Frontage Road and Illinois Route 83.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Sayvon D. Jones, 20, 1155 Finley Road, Lombard, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:01 a.m. Feb. 22 at Addison Road and Armitage Avenue.
Criminal damage to property
Richard M. Feliciano, 26, 300 W. Fullerton Ave., was charged with criminal damage to property and assault at 7:15 a.m. Feb. 20 in the 500 block of West Winthrop Avenue.
• Yuliya Papirova, 36, 210 Stanyon Lane, Bloomingdale, was charged with failure to use hands-free device, child restraint violation, resisting, obstructing a peace officer and uninsured motor vehicle at 5:18 a.m. Feb. 21 at Lake Street and Villa Avenue.
• Christian Arellano, 22, 1818 23rd Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding at 2:32 a.m. Feb. 21 at Iowa Avenue and Lake Street.
Attempted robbery reported
Two unknown subjects attempted to take a man’s wallet after knocking on his apartment door and then forcing their way inside after he opened the door at 12:17 a.m. March 1 at 130 E. George St. A fight started in the hallway, and then the subjects fled the area.
• A trailer was reported stolen at 2:52 p.m. Feb. 27 from 800 Fairway Drive.
• Ten iPads were reported stolen from a shipment at 9:42 a.m. Feb. 28 at 476 Thomas Drive.
• A man reportedly pumped $30.01 of gasoline into his vehicle and drove away without paying at 5:42 a.m. March 3 at 1188 Foster Ave.
Adolfo Flores-Ocampo, 58, 165 S. York Road, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 6:54 p.m. March 2 at 165 S. York Road.
Juan Martinez, 36, 1013 Hillside Drive, was issued a citation for dog at large at 1:29 p.m. Feb. 28 at 917 Hillside Drive.
Jayson DeJesus-Aponte, 23, 380 Hillside Drive, was arrested on an outstanding failure-to-appear warrant at 12:17 p.m. March 2 at 380 W. Hillside Drive.
• Jonathan Gomez, 20, 472 Touhy Ave., Des Plaines, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 9:14 p.m. Feb. 28 at Foster Avenue and Illinois Route 83.
• Everildo Carrillo-Ramos, 26, 118 Gerry Stevens Court, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 12:20 a.m. March 2 at 1156 S. York Road.