Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Nathan Reeves, 23, of 1303 Oakmont Court, Lemont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic accident at 4:29 a.m. Feb. 19 in the 100 bock of Bossert Drive.
Drug equipment possession
Edward Sherwin, 24, of 916 State St., Lemont, was charged with possession of drug equipment and driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 7:08 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 15800 block of 127th Street.
• Enrique Tinajero-Arteaga, 19, of 212 Collins St., Joliet, was charged with no valid driver’s license and no front plate after a traffic stop at 10:45 a.m. Feb. 24 at Archer Avenue and Derby Road.
• John Duren, 50, of 7 Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 9:06 a.m. Feb. 25 in the 15800 block of New Avenue.
• Kristine Warren, 32, of 340 Homer Ave., Romeoville, was charged with driving while license suspended and no proof of insurance after a traffic stop at 7:08 p.m. Feb. 26 at Main and Lemont streets.
• Trenedy Lutz, 33, of 2913 Boone Court, Joliet, was charged with speeding, no proof of insurance and operation of a motor vehicle with expired registration after a traffic stop at 5:17 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 17200 block of 127th Street.
• Christine McVeagh, 20, of 2 E. Illinois St., Lemont, was charged with driving while license suspended, no insurance and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 12:28 a.m. Feb. 27 in the 10900 block of Lemont Road.