Fernando Orozco, 18, 68 W. Elizabeth Drive, Addison; Angel Cruz, 20, 205 W. Michael Lane, Addison; and Rodriguez Alfonso, 20, 320 Lincoln Court, Addison, each were charged with aggravated battery with serious injury, mob action attacks causing minor or no injury to person, criminal damage to a motor vehicle, criminal damage to government-supported property, illegal consumption of alcohol and illegal contact with a gang member at 1:08 a.m. Feb. 22 in the 300 block of East Forest Avenue.
Donald Matias, 53, 220 E. Geneva St., was charged with domestic battery at 11:29 p.m. Feb. 21 at his home.
Edgardo Rangel, 20, 872 Lorlyn Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 22 at Pearl Road and West Forest Avenue.
Baldemar Perez, 43, 2S110 Waltham Court, Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and moving violation – other at 9:06 p.m. Feb. 22 at Joliet and Wilson streets.
Colin York, 30, 206 Fulton St., was charged with unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and a seat belt violation at 10:44 a.m. Feb. 18 at Neltnor Boulevard and Brown Street.
Carlos Infante, 50, 4807 S. Paulina St., Chicago, was charged with theft at 3:33 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 300 block of Fenton Lane.
Unlawful use or
possession of a weapon
Emilio Guillen, 22, 7941 Conehill Circle, Rockford, was charged with unlawful use or possession of a weapon by a felon at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 16 at Route 59 and Blair Street.
Order of protection
Alejandro Garcia, 33, 1310 N. 33rd Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with violating an order of protection and resisting or obstructing an officer at 4:07 a.m. Feb. 19 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
Two unknown individuals were reported to have allegedly entered a home and taken seven pairs of women’s underwear and two bras at 5 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 300 block of Conde Street.
• About $9,500 in cash was reported stolen from a black lock box at 9:03 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 1000 block of Hahn Place.
• Four individuals were reported to have ordered and left a business without paying at 3:46 a.m. Feb. 18 in the 300 block of West North Avenue.
• A motor vehicle was reported missing at 3:45 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
• The window of a motor vehicle was damaged by a BB gun projectile at 6 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 700 block of South Oak Street.
• Criminal damage to a motor vehicle was reported at 6:19 a.m. Feb. 18 in the 1200 block of South Kings Court.
• The back window of a vehicle was reported damaged by an unknown person at noon Feb. 20 in the 100 block of West Stimmel Street.
• An individual reported a coworker’s damaged vehicle at 6:30 a.m. Feb. 21 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• A West Chicago community service officer reported a pole that was bent in the middle of the intersection facing east on Foxfield Drive and Davenport Drive at 8 a.m. Feb. 17.
Jason Laydon, 26, 521 Harrison St., was charged with criminal trespass to a vehicle and disorderly conduct at 1:30 a.m. Feb. 21 in the 100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Identity theft reported
An unknown person was reported to have allegedly used another individual’s social security number at 11 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 1100 block of South Oak Street.
An individual reported an alleged scam caller requesting payment of $1,000 on a Green Dot card at 3 p.m. Feb. 22 in the 300 block of West Pomeroy Street.
Suspicious incident reported
A suspicious incident was reported at 8:53 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 500 block of Fremont Street.
Giovanni Espinal, 17, 1004 Hahn Place, was arrested on an unspecified, outstanding in-state warrant at 8:15 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 500 block of Desplaines Avenue.
• Rosa Duran, 21, 29W247 Pomeroy St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, an auto accident with property damage only, driving too fast for conditions and moving violation – other at 11:20 p.m. Feb. 16 in the area of Augusta Avenue and Neltnor Boulevard.
• Juan Bucio, 30, 422 E. Stimmel St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a canceled, suspended or revoked registration, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 3:48 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 200 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Christopher Provance, 37, 240 Dorothy Drive, Somonauk, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, speeding and failure to signal at 11:20 a.m. Feb. 19 at Neltnor Boulevard and Forest Avenue.
• Jose Mendez, 54, 261 Church St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 3:04 a.m. Feb. 21 at Geneva and Wood streets.
• Jose Torre, 33, 501 Glen Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and all other traffic at 10:55 a.m. Feb. 21 at Joliet and Lester streets.
Motor vehicle abandonment reported
A motor vehicle was reported abandoned by the side of a road with no occupants visible to passing drivers at 10:51 p.m. Feb. 22 at Fabyan Parkway and Roosevelt Road. The vehicle was towed.