Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of marijuana charged
Christian Gonzalez, 19, 528 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:32 p.m. Feb. 24 at North Avenue and Addison Road.
Retail theft charged
• Jovonta Duncan, 21, 14414 Jefferson Ave., Plainfield, was charged with retail theft at 7:20 p.m. Feb. 24 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Marco Flores, 24, 2430 S. 50th Ave., Cicero, was charged with retail theft at 5:21 p.m. Feb. 27 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Jerica Pupillo, 19, 1836 W. Mulloy Drive, Addison; and Anna Bonilla, 18, 893 S. Michigan Ave., Addison, were both charged with retail theft at 7:56 p.m. Feb. 27 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Wendy Ventrella, 44, 4268 Black Oak Drive, Lisle, was charged with retail theft at 5:35 p.m. Feb. 27 at 270 W. North Ave.
• Mark Prater, 124 S. Wisconsin Ave., was charged with retail theft at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 12 at 109 E. St. Charles Rd.
• Susana Grbic, 27, 16W708 57th St., Clarendon Hills, was charged with retail theft at 3:06 p.m. March 1 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
A patron hit another man in the face with a beer bottle during an argument at 12:25 p.m. March 1 at Fitz's Bulldog Bar, 314 W. St. Charles Road.
Snow shovels, Christmas decorations, a pool vacuum and a bicycle were taken from a garage between 12:01 a.m. Feb. 17 and 4:43 p.m. Feb. 24 at 424 S. Oakland Ave.
Criminal damage reported
A sharp object was used to scratch glass and damage lettering of a picture window at 7 p.m. Feb. 28 at a business at 203 S. Villa Ave.
Catalytic converters stolen
Three catalytic converters were taken from U-Haul trucks between 8 p.m. Feb. 23 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 24 at 194 W. Roosevelt Road.