Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Andrew Gerzevske, 25, 24 N. Garfield St., was charged with DUI at 4:23 p.m. Feb. 24 at Main Street and Harrison Road.
• Brenda Neal, 59, 1342 S. Finley Road, was charged with DUI and no headlights at 11:50 p.m. Feb. 24 at Roosevelt Road and Highland Avenue.
• Juan Perez-Desiderio, 31, 59 Briar St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI at 3:39 a.m. Feb. 25 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
Retail theft reported
• Merchandise totaling $822 was taken at 2:37 p.m. Feb. 28 from Victoria's Secret, 157 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Three individuals used fraudulent credit cards to rent vehicles at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 24 at Hertz Rent-a-Car, 633 E. Roosevelt Road. The vehicles have been reported stolen.
• A wallet was taken at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 25 from National University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Tires were taken between Oct. 14 and Feb. 10 at National Tire and Battery, 1102 E. Roosevelt Road.
• An iPhone was taken from a gym locker at 6:15 p.m. Feb. 26 from Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• A purse containing $20 in cash, credit cards, a cell phone and a driver's license was taken at 12:25 p.m. Feb. 28 in the 100 block of Janata Boulevard.
• A ring was taken at 2:26 p.m. Feb. 19 from a residence in the 0 to 100 block of Westmore Road.
• A wallet was taken at 10:15 p.m. Feb. 28 from RA Sushi, 310 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Burglary to motor vehicle reported
• Tools were taken at 5:45 a.m. Feb. 26 from a vehicle parked at Fairfield Inn, 645 W. North Ave.
• A wallet and cell phone was taken from a locker at 1:20 p.m. Feb. 25 at XSport Fitness, 205 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Two laptops were taken from a storage locker between 2:25 and 7 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
Criminal damage reported
• An ATM machine was damaged at 1:29 p.m. Feb. 25 at West Suburban Bank, 1122 S. Main St.
• A glass door was broken using a brick at 8:27 a.m. in the 200 block of Chase Court.