Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession, use of a weapon reported
Isaiah Guy, 25, of 131 Delaware Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of cannabis, possession of a firearm and ammunition, use of a weapon, possession of a weapon by a felon, no firearm owner’s identification card, aggravated battery and resisting arrest at 10:30 p.m. Feb. 25 on Wildwood Drive.
• Denise Yarbrough, 44, of 1932 S. Central Ave., #6, Cicero, was charged with driving while license revoked, driving while license suspended, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug equipment following a traffic stop at 10:41 p.m. Feb. 22 on South Bolingbrook Drive and North Frontage Road. In the same incident, Ronald Cusic, 51, of 1432 E. 66th Place, Chicago, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug using equipment.
• Michael Valerio, 18, of 1013 S. Addison St., Bensenville, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug equipment and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at 4:41 a.m. Feb. 24 at Springbrook and Wheatland Lane.
• Officers responded to the report of a theft Feb. 14 in the 100 block of Sycamore Drive. Several pieces of jewelry were taken from a bedroom sometime between Feb. 13 and 14.
• A cellphone was taken from a business sometime between 7:45 and 8:15 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 300 block of Brookview Lane. The loss is valued at $400.
• A cellphone was taken from a business at 2:35 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 100 block of N. Weber Road. The loss is valued at $200.
• A catalytic converter was cut from a vehicle sometime between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 100 block of E. Old Chicago Drive.
• Officers responded to the report of a burglary to a motor vehicle Feb. 17 in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive. A wallet and pack of cigarettes were taken from the vehicle sometime between midnight and 7 a.m. while the victim was sleeping. The loss is valued at $90.
• A white 1999 Trailmobile Trailer was reported stolen by unknown subjects sometime after midnight Feb. 19 in the 100 block of South Joliet Road.
• A PS3, an iPad and 10 BluRays were taken sometime after 1:30 p.m. Feb. 25 by unknown subjects in the 300 block of Musial Circle. The items were valued at more than $2,900.
• Officers responded to the report of a residential burglary Feb. 15 in the 100 block of Delmar Drive. The homeowners discovered a snow blower and four bicycles were taken from the garage sometime between Dec. 15 and Feb. 15.
• Officers responded to the report of a residential burglary Feb. 15 at Lot Q of Fernwood Drive. The homeowner said the front door was kicked in sometime between 3 and 3:55 p.m. Nothing appeared to be taken.
Officers responded to a report of criminal damage to property Feb. 19 in the 100 block of Lexington Drive. Three windows of a vehicle were broken sometime between 9:20 and 9:50 p.m.
Nathaniel Boatright, 27, of 536 Redwood Road, was charged with aggravated assault, resisting arrest and domestic battery at 12:58 a.m. Feb. 23 in the 500 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.