Police reports: West Chicago for Feb. 27
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Sexual assault, abuse
• An incident involving predatory criminal sexual assault of a child was reported at 11 a.m. Feb. 12 in the 300 block of East Brown Street.
• An aggravated criminal sexual abuse incident involving forcible fondling or sexual conduct was reported at noon Feb. 10 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Mark Gott, 50, 1075 Lewis Road, Geneva, was charged with battery at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 12 in the 1100 block of Commerce Drive.
Child abuse or neglect
A child abuse or neglect incident was reported at 10 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 1200 block of Gates Street.
• A GPS and 2014 license plate sticker were reported missing from a vehicle at 4 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• Four unknown individuals were reported to have left a restaurant without paying the bill at 7 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 2000 block of Franciscan Way.
• Two wedding rings were reported missing from the top dresser drawer of a bedroom at 3 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 1600 block of Orchard Court.
• License plates were reported stolen at 3 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
• Michelle Oddo, 49, 335-3 Ashford Court, Bartlett, was charged with retail theft at 6:49 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
A brick was reported thrown through the window of a house by an unknown individual at 3:25 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 1000 block of Elizabeth Street.
Missing person reported
A woman age 17 or older was reported missing at 5:17 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 30W200 block of Pomeroy Street.
Order of protection
A violation of an order of protection was reported at 4:32 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
• Howard Banks, 42, homeless, was charged with criminal trespass to property and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 4:45 p.m. Feb. 11 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Howard Banks, 42, homeless, was charged with criminal trespass to property at 3:21 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 500 block of Main Street.
Road rage allegedly caused by an individual’s ex-boyfriend was reported at 11:08 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
A cable wire reportedly was cut and a wire cutter was left outside the cable box at 12:49 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 300 block of Fremont Street.
Scott McQueen, 32, 530 Fremont St., was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 1:03 a.m. Feb. 15 in the 100 block of Main Street.
• Adolfo Ramirez, 58, 870 Windsor Court, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and traffic at 8:32 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 300 block of Wilson Avenue.
• Miguel Garduno-Tapia, 45, 1213 Kings Circle, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, improper lane use, improper turn at intersection, failure to signal and equipment violation at 4:49 a.m. Feb. 15 near West Hawthorne Lane and Willow Creek Road. Garduno-Tapia also was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant.