Police reports: Downers Grove for Feb. 26
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Blankelida Perez, 37, 3015 S. Tripp Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 3:52 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Christine C. Sosack, 38, 225 E. Major Drive, Northlake, was charged with retail theft at 12:11 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• A “light-skinned” black woman between the ages of 30 and 40, wearing a red knit Blackhawks cap, puffy black winter coat with a fur-trimmed hood and dark jeans stole a $729 Dyson DC41 Animal Complete vacuum from a store without paying about 9:49 a.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• A 1995 Chevrolet was stolen about 11:55 a.m. Saturday from the 7400 block of Grand Avenue.
• Spare ties were reported stolen from under the chassis of three vehicles parked between 4 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday in the 7400 block of Lemont Road. There are no suspects.
• Three vehicle’s driver’s side windows were reported shattered, and its steering columns stripped between 4 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday in what appeared to be failed vehicle theft attempts in the 7300 block of Grand Avenue.
• Ten shelving units stored on the side of a building were stolen at 7 a.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of 75th Street.
• Catalytic converters were stolen from two parked vehicles sometime between 8:30 p.m. Feb. 19 and 7 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of 74th Street. Both converters were valued at $300. There are no suspects.
David R. Andreen, 42, 2007 Maple Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended at 10:34 a.m. Feb. 19 at the intersection of Lyman Avenue and 55th Street.
• Matthew A. Kamm, 32, 30305 Fowler Circle, Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal, transportation of open alcohol and no proof of insurance at 2:19 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of 67th and Main streets.
• Jack W. Parsegian, 40d, 1974 Gary Court, Schaumburg, was charged with DUI of drugs and alcohol at 9:58 p.m. Saturday in an unnamed block of Butterfield Road.
• Jennifer M. Solverson, 25, 7801 Wakefield Drive, Darien, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:27 p.m. Saturday in the 7800 block of Queens Court.
• Jose S. Pizano, 23, 3409 Allen St., Plano, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control signal and improper lane usage at 2:15 a.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
• Daniel K. Shumaker, age not provided, 2138 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed and failure to wear seatbelt at 4:10 p.m. Feb. 3 at the intersection of 59th Street and Hobson Road.
• Troy Welch, 45, 2115 S. Finley Road, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:54 p.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Butterfield Road.
Domestic battery charges
• Jasmine G. Hart, 25, 1132 N. Austin Boulevard, Oak Park, was charged with domestic battery at 10:15 p.m. Saturday in the 17W700 block of 22nd Street, Oakbrook Terrace.
• David P. Kerney, 24, 1525 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery at 10:15 p.m. Feb. 19 at his residence.
Debit card misuse charged
Schuyler N. Valentino, 32, 249 41st St., Downers Grove, was charged with misuse of debit card at 3:23 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Ogden Avenue.