Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Haley N. Matza, 21, 441 Dorset Place, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08 and driving too fast for conditions at 4:08 a.m. Feb. 9 at Parkside and Summerdale avenues.
• Ryan T. Morrison, 27, 1389 Jill Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, improper lane use, operating an uninsured vehicle and an equipment violation at 3:03 a.m. Feb. 15 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
Underage tobacco sale
Dustin J. Clay, 24, 743 S. Stewart Ave., Lombard, was charged with selling tobacco products to minors at 4:32 p.m. Feb. 12 at Malloy’s Sav-Way Liquors, 580 Roosevelt Road.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Rebecca A. Brach, 29, 22W021 Second St., was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:31 p.m. Feb. 4 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• James T. Hartnett, 23, 171 Grandview Ave., was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured vehicle and operating a vehicle with improper lighting at 2:19 a.m. Feb. 9 at Roosevelt Road and Exmoor Avenue.
• Hunter M. Ferguson, 19, 514 Carleton Ave., was charged Feb. 9 with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia stemming from charges filed Jan. 21 and taken into custody at the DuPage County Jail.
• Jesse C. Heras, 28, 177 Park Hill Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane use at 9:40 p.m. Feb. 12 at 580 Roosevelt Road.
• Robert G. Williams, 21, 2301 Beau Monde Terrace, Lisle, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 1:02 a.m. Feb. 15 at Budgetel Inn.
Gabrielle L. Murray, 19, of 415 Kenilworth Ave., was charged with criminal damage to property and bail bond violation at 7:23 a.m. Feb. 13 in the 400 block of Kenilworth Ave.
Rebecca Morey, 57, of 703 W. Libery Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 7 p.m. Feb. 13 at First Presbyterian Church, 550 Main St.
• Kim Lynn Little, 49, 1128 Cedar St., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving without a driver’s license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to signal and failure to yield at 4:03 p.m. Feb. 7 at Geneva and Bloomingdale roads.
• Angela M. Nash, 49, 635 Nelson Lane, Des Plaines, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lighting at 9:02 p.m. Feb. 9 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• Gabriel Medina, 41, of 15 Franklin Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with no valid driver’s license and improper lighting at 10:07 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 800 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Christopher J. Delporte, 20, 228 Mark Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with operating an uninsured vehicle and driving while license suspended at 2:53 p.m. Feb. 12 at Park Row and Crescent Boulevard.