Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Lester Cochran, 32, 7225 Woodward Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and driving an uninsured motor vehicle following the investigation of a traffic accident at 3:10 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 2400 block of Wolfe Road.
• Deontae Lymas, 19, of 1604 S. 18th Ave., Maywood, was charged with possession of cannabis following a disturbance in the 6400 block of Main Street around 1:15 p.m. Feb. 16.
• Christopher Wilson, 34, 353 Appling Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of cannabis following a traffic stop in the 6700 block of Woodward Avenue around 10:42 a.m. Feb. 17.
• Sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 15, unknown subject(s) removed an iPhone from a table at Hollywood Blvd., 1001 75th St.
• Sometime between 9 p.m. Feb. 19 and 8 a.m. Feb. 20, unknown subject(s) shattered the passenger side window of a vehicle and removed a stereo system in the 2600 block of Mitchell Drive.
• Sometime between 8 p.m. Feb. 19 and 7 a.m. Feb. 20, unknown subject(s) removed a catalytic converter from a parked vehicle in the 6500 block of Double Eagle Drive.
• Sometime between 1 p.m. Feb. 19 and 5 a.m. Feb. 20, unknown subject(s) removed a stereo from a vehicle parked in the 3000 block of Roberts Drive.
• Sometime between 8:30 p.m. Feb. 19 and 6:15 a.m. Feb. 20, unknown subject(s) removed a catalytic converter from a parked vehicle in the 7700 block of Fox Drive.
Obstructing a village official
Aymee Zimmerman-Dellutri, 41, 8550 S. Main St., Downers Grove, was charged with obstructing a village official, operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communications device and failure to wear seatbelt following a traffic stop around 4:39 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 8200 block of Cromwell.