Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jose M. Sanchez, 22, of the 700 block of Linda Lane, was charged with domestic battery at 4:25 a.m. Feb. 8 at his home.
Isavel M. Nava, 38, of the 800 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and failure to signal at 3:45 a.m. Feb. 16 near her home.
• Vidal Ibarra, 31, of the 300 block of East Alden Drive, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 8:48 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 0 to 100 block of East Lake Street after he allegedly was found in possession of heroin.
• Akashkumar A. Patel, 18, of the 100 block of South Adeline Avenue, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration and not having insurance at 12:41 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 0 to 100 block of West Lake Street.
• Joseph M. Lopez, 29, of the 8500 block of West Cermak Road, Riverside, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:25 p.m. Feb. 16 at Addison Road and Fullerton Avenue.
Rogelio Aguilera, 37, of the 100 block of East Lake Street, was charged with theft at 7:10 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 500 block of Michigan Court after allegedly stealing a toolbox from an apartment.
Marcelino Prado, 52, of the 300 block of Hemlock, Wood Dale, was cited for having a dog at large, not having a leash on his dog and not getting his dog a rabies vaccination at 4:12 p.m. Feb. 24 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road after a woman reported his two pit bulls attacked her dog.
• Jesus Cano-Lopez, 22, of the 400 block of Park Street, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 6:57 p.m. Feb. 13 at Bernice and Entry drives.
• John Tsiamas, 33, of the 1200 block of Ash Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:26 a.m. Feb. 14 at Elmhurst Street and Route 83.
• Steven Rogers, 55, of the 100 block of East George Street, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 18 near his home.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Carla Hernandez, 22, of the 100 block of East Grand Avenue; Fernando Benitez, 22, of the 7500 block of Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines; and Luis Villanueva, 22, of the 700 block of Pleasant Place, Streamwood, were cited for unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:03 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 100 block of East Grand Avenue.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• A safe was reported stolen from inside a locked business at 7:57 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 200 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Tools were reported stolen at 7:46 a.m. Feb. 16 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Six iPhones were reported stolen from a delivery at 8:52 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 400 block of Thomas Drive.
• A jacket, wallet, cash and iPod were reported stolen from a weight room at 8:08 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
Vance Lubben, 29, of the 4200 block of Saratoga Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 7:19 p.m. Feb. 24 in the 0 to 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Eileen Kuthe, 51, of the 200 block of Walnut Lane, Elk Grove Village, was charged with public intoxication at 1:26 a.m. Feb. 15 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• Graffiti spray-painted on a rear door was reported at 9:17 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 1100 block of South York Road.
• Graffiti spray-painted on a garage was reported 10:27 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 500 block of South York Road.
Property damage reported
A railing in a loading dock area was reported damaged by a snow plow at 11:14 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 800 block of Eagle Drive.