Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Ana Gonzalez, 19, 2048 N. 17th Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with DUI, unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor, unlawful possession of marijuana, improper lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device at 4:11 a.m. Feb. 16 at North and Ardmore avenues.
• John Kusek, 43, 863 Timberlake Drive, Antioch, was charged with DUI, driving while license suspended and no rear registration light at 11:44 p.m. Feb. 19 at 100 E. Roosevelt Road.
Possession of marijuana charged
Jasmine Reese, 19, 1505 N. Mason Ave., Chicago, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 11:55 p.m. Feb. 20 at 105 E. North Ave.
Unlawful sale of tobacco charged
• Bhagyeshkumar Patel, 47, 2622 Havens Drive, West Chicago, was charged with unlawful sale of tobacco at 4:25 p.m. Feb. 22 at 137B E. North Ave.
• Eileen Jensen, 50, 415 S. Yord Road, Bensenville, was charged with unlawful sale of tobacco at 3:52 p.m. Feb. 22 at 605 W. North Ave.
Retail theft charged
• Amanda Maple, 18, 1007 N. Harvard Ave., was charged with retail theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor at 6:18 p.m. Feb. 19 at Walmart, 900 Route 83. Two juveniles, one a male from Chicago and the other a female from Carol Stream, were also charged with retail theft. The male was also charged with unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Karen Blandenship, 54, 1248 Mandel Ave., Westchester, was charged with retail theft at 12:40 p.m. Feb. 22 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Criminal damage charged
Zachary Kennedy, 20, 74061 40th St., Decatur, Mich., was charged with criminal damage to property, criminal trespass to real property, resisting a peace officer and unlawful consumption of alcohol at 11:02 p.m. Feb. 21 at 545 S. Ardmore Ave.
An iPhone was taken between 4 and 5:45 p.m. Feb. 16 from Safari Land, 701 W. North Ave.
Motor vehicle theft reported
A skid-steer loader was taken between noon Feb. 12 and 1 p.m. Feb. 17 from a parking lot at Villa Oaks Shopping Center, 198 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Money was taken between 5 and 6:16 p.m. Feb. 21 from an apartment unit at 448 W. Division St.