Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Dominic Dambrosia, 47, 57 W. Berkshire Ave., was charged with DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana at 12:02 a.m. Feb. 19 at the Lombard Lagoon, Grace Street and Marcus Drive.
• Darren Small, 48, 149 Tanglewood Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and spilling refuse on the roadway at 12:29 a.m. Feb. 20 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• Daniel Ryan, 21, 1864 Cambridge Ln., Wheaton, was charged with DUI, speeding, improper lane usage, failure to signal, illegal transportation of alcohol and no insurance at 2:58 a.m. Feb. 21 at 16th Street and Meyers Road.
• Mark Sterling, 59, 1049 S. Westmore Road, was charged with DUI at 12:48 a.m. Feb. 22 in the 400 block of 17th Street.
• Scott Hedquist, 24, 300 E. Roosevelt Road, was charged with DUI and improper lane use at 2:19 a.m. Feb. 22 at St. Charles Road and Craig Place.
• Michael Naidenovich, 29, 1411 Fairway Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI, speeding and improper lane use at 2:20 a.m. Feb. 22 at North Avenue and Route 53.
• Jacob Mayes, 20, 48W582 Whispering Oaks, Hampshire, was charged with DUI at 11:42 p.m. Feb. 22 at 1123 S. Edgewood Ave.
Retail theft charged
• Angelita Diaz, 61, 2809 S. Millard Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 18 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Cheryl Rodriguez, 50, 10460 Canterbury St., Westchester, was charged with retail theft at 1:16 p.m. Feb. 19 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Joel Yepiz, 34, 1N373 Route 59, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 1:41 p.m. Feb. 21 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Irene Holowatyj, 66, 1003 W. Golf Road, Mount Prospect, was charged with retail theft at 1:43 p.m. Feb. 22 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Possession of marijuana charged
Pedro Damian, 18, 372 N. Bierman Ave., Villa Park, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:51 a.m. Feb. 20 at Main and Willow streets.
Unlawful alcohol consumption charged
James Oatis, 19, 5249 W. Gladys Ave., Chicago, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor and delivery of alcohol to a minor at 10:19 p.m. Feb. 18 at 1103 S. Main St.
Crystal Owens, 33, 4847 Walsh Ave., East Chicago, was charged with theft at 1:51 p.m. Feb. 19 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center. Owens tried to process several fraudulent returns.
Criminal damage to property reported
• Two bottles were thrown through a front glass door at 2:28 a.m. Feb. 18 at Punky's Pub, 16 S. Park Ave.
• The paint on a vehicle was scratched at 3:08 p.m. Feb. 20 at Discount Mattress, 211 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A garbage can was taken between 10 p.m. Feb. 6 and 7 a.m. Feb. 7 from in front of a residence in the 600 block of Hammerschmidt Avenue.
• A wallet containing credit cards and identification was taken at 12:07 p.m. Feb. 20 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet containing personal checks, credit cards and identification was taken at 12:26 p.m. Feb. 20 at Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An iPhone was taken at 4:49 p.m. Feb. 20 from a home in the 2100 block of Finley Road.
• A wallet was taken at 6:08 p.m. Feb. 21 at Forever 21, 300 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Someone took $14,000 from a bank account at 12:37 p.m. Feb. 22 in the 500 block of La Londe Avenue.